CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#3201 loubellou

loubellou
  • Site Supporter
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

[quote name="TealMarie" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3160#post_1894074"]Awesome, thanks! Did they have any of the summer tote bags in? [/quote They have TONS of the Hibiscus print bags in (at my local store). I didnt get a picture. I did see them on the Dollar Tree US site though

#3202 loubellou

loubellou
    • Site Supporter
    • 109 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

[quote name="TealMarie" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3160#post_1894074"]Awesome, thanks! Did they have any of the summer tote bags in? [/quote They have TONS of the Hibiscus print bags in (at my local store). I didnt get a picture. I did see them on the Dollar Tree US site though

#3203 loubellou

loubellou
      • Site Supporter
      • 109 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

[quote name="loubellou" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3160#post_1894333"][quote name="TealMarie" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3160#post_1894074"]Awesome, thanks! Did they have any of the summer tote bags in? [/quote They have TONS of the Hibiscus print bags in (at my local store). I didnt get a picture. I did see them on the Dollar Tree US site though[/quote] http://www.dollartre...t=false&index=0 This link to the bags should work

#3204 NSinyerd

NSinyerd
        • 44 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by loubellou 

http://www.dollartre...t=false&index=0

This link to the bags should work

I went yesterday after seeing the post and bought the sandal sets too!!

The store I go to in Calgary also had the same Hibiscus bags. They have an entire isle now specifically for tropical/Hawaiian/beach themes.

Attached Files

#3205 butterflyeyes

butterflyeyes
          • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by NSinyerd 

I went yesterday after seeing the post and bought the sandal sets too!!

The store I go to in Calgary also had the same Hibiscus bags. They have an entire isle now specifically for tropical/Hawaiian/beach themes.

How is the quality of those bags? Any good??

#3206 sarahandjake13

sarahandjake13
            • 54 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

I picked up the tote bags from Dollar Tree this weekend.  They're perfect for our OOT bags and very colourful.  GREAT find!!!

#3207 TealMarie

TealMarie
              • 254 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by sarahandjake13 

I picked up the tote bags from Dollar Tree this weekend.  They're perfect for our OOT bags and very colourful.  GREAT find!!!

Did you get the hibiscus flower ones or the beige ones with different coloured handles? Glad to hear they're working out for you!

#3208 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
                • 315 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Julie - ok so I went back to dollar tree today and picked up the 7x8 bags and for me a drugging fits. The aloe JUST fits but the trick there is you kinda have to have it by itself, you can see in my pic I just have the moistwipes on the otherside of it, any more than that and I couldn't close it. This is a sample of a bag for a single but there's is still plenty of room on the side with the first aid kit to put the extras that are not in a single bag.

beautiful! I've been seeing these labels and the paper overtop the ziplock, love this idea. You said you got the labels off a website? Do these labels fold over the top of the ziplock? I am totally new with this stuff, lol:)

#3209 sarahandjake13

sarahandjake13
                  • 54 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by TealMarie 

Did you get the hibiscus flower ones or the beige ones with different coloured handles? Glad to hear they're working out for you!

I picked up the hibiscus flower ones.  I bought blue, pink and green.  They're really cute!!  I was trying to find the sandal manicure sets, but they did not have them in stock.

#3210 sarahandjake13

sarahandjake13
                    • 54 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by butterflyeyes 

How is the quality of those bags? Any good??

In my opinion, they're definitely good enough for OOT bags.. I could even see myself using it by the pool for books, sunscreen etc..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users