Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#3151 KDoyle

KDoyle
  • 218 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

Tho[quote name="julienelson0713" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3120#post_1889822"] Awesome! I totally ordered the same labels :) [/quote I love them, good choice ;)

#3152 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Julie - ok so I went back to dollar tree today and picked up the 7x8 bags and for me a drugging fits. The aloe JUST fits but the trick there is you kinda have to have it by itself, you can see in my pic I just have the moistwipes on the otherside of it, any more than that and I couldn't close it. This is a sample of a bag for a single but there's is still plenty of room on the side with the first aid kit to put the extras that are not in a single bag. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3153 Sadie Mack

Sadie Mack
      • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

Wow where did you get tumblers so cheap?! I've seen some online at the Dollar Tree.

#3154 KDoyle

KDoyle
        • 218 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

Wow where did you get tumblers so cheap?! I've seen some online at the Dollar Tree.  

They are from the Dollar Tree acually, they were 1.25 and then the stickers from the easy seller (Davetdesigns) are waterproof and customizable and cost less then .75 cents each....it was the best solution for me...

#3155 MrsWWhite

MrsWWhite
          • 159 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

Rhanks[quote name="Dazeydawl" url="/t/38128/canadian-oot-bag-info-where-to-shop/3090#post_1888315"]Hey ladies I just wanted to post this little find. I was michaels yesterday and in their 1.50 bins they had these packs of thank you cards. There are 6 cards and envelopes per pack and different styles to choose from. I picked up 2 packs just for leaving my tips to the WC, vendors and staff serving my wedding. Posted Image[/Thanks!

#3156 MrsWWhite

MrsWWhite
            • 159 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

Love this thread such useful info being CANADIAN and all!!!!

#3157 MrsWWhite

MrsWWhite
              • 159 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

Here are some of the pictures!!  I can't wait to give these out!! Welcome Books Golf Balls Snack Pack Stuff in the Bag Tags Finished Products! There they are...any questions, please don't hesitate...

These look great!

#3158 MrsWWhite

MrsWWhite
                • 159 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:28 PM

Just wanted to let you know that Vistaprint has a living social deal right now $19 for $75 worth of wedding related product! Not sure how long it will last

#3159 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
                  • 201 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
                  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Julie - ok so I went back to dollar tree today and picked up the 7x8 bags and for me a drugging fits. The aloe JUST fits but the trick there is you kinda have to have it by itself, you can see in my pic I just have the moistwipes on the otherside of it, any more than that and I couldn't close it. This is a sample of a bag for a single but there's is still plenty of room on the side with the first aid kit to put the extras that are not in a single bag.

Those look perfect! Same amount of stuff as in mine :) Thank you!!!

#3160 Jenn963

Jenn963
                  • 200 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hello ladies...just a quick question...you think I should buy these first aid kits 7 months in advance or wait it out? My concern is mainly for the rubbing alcohol wipes (if that's what is inside) will dry out by November?? Or are they meant to last that long? My fear is that the dollar store will stop putting these out for sale and then I have to hunt for other ones that will most likely (with my luck) end up costing more.  :S 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users