CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#301 jackobelle

• 359 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 01:30 AM

I found a seller on ebay, not from Canada, but will ship here. - I ordered a sample flower so I'll let you know if it is any good.

#302 echo2_62

• 1,049 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 01:58 PM

Awesome thanks Bella!

#303 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:13 PM

I will be interested to hear about the flowers as well - its so hard to find them at a reasonable price in Canada!
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#304 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:20 PM

Thks. Bella :)

#305 jenninjamaica

• 547 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by echo2_62
            Hey.. so I'm going to post this int he Buy/Sell section but thought I'd add it here too since I know some things are frustrating to get for us CDN brides!

I have some extra packages of Advil (30 x 2pills/pack), Immodium (18 x 2pills/pack) and MediLyte (30 x 2pills/pack) that were above the quantity that I needed. The MediLyte is an electrolyte replenishment similar to what Gatorade does for you, just in pill form not drink form.

Asking $8 for the Advil (0.26 cents per pack), $8 for the Immodium (0.44 cents per pack) and $5 for the MediLyte (0.17 cents per pack).

This was just the price of the packages and doesn't include any part of the shipping or duties that I paid for the whole order. Let me know if you want these for OOT bags!!!!
            Just curious, where can you buy these pill packages for Advil & Immodium?

#306 jenninjamaica

• 547 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by jackobelle
              Just wondering if any of you got a real touch boquet from a Canadian vendor
              There is a woman in Lorette, Manitoba that makes real touch bouquets. Her company is called Knot to Worry. My friend used her and her bouquets turned out wonderfully and she is very reasonably priced. My friend also said that she stays in contact throughout the process, emailing you pictures of the progress to make sure they are exactly what you want. I think I'm going to use her too!

Check her out at: Home

#307 italigirl

• 17 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:16 AM

For everyone who is still looking for Travel mugs I just checked the XS Cargo website and found them the cheapest here! Stainless Steel insulated travel mug for $3.99 each. For an alternative (which I may do) they also have those stainless steel water/drink bottles for $1.88 each!!!
                All you have to do is print your own monogram on clear labels and stick them on. That way your guests can peel it off when they get home if they don't want the monogram on there for good!
                Hope this helps! The site even tells you how much each location has in stock so you don't waste time going there and they don't have them in.

#308 AusCan2010

• 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:46 AM

I have been using dollerama and ebay mainly

Also been getting bags and pens from Vista print which has been great

oh and I have to ask... What does OTT stand for? is it over the top? its been driving me nuts

#309 echo2_62

• 1,049 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:10 AM

AusCan - I like your short form of OTT!! I'm sure a lot of us can relate to that one :)

But I think you're referring to OOT which stands for Out Of Town. I know somewhere in the many threads here there is a huge list of all the acronyms that we all use, which I'm sure you'd find with a quick search. I found it really helpful when I started out and still go back to it once in a while (it's saved on my laptop, not my work computer).

#310 Vallarta_2009

• 236 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hi Ladies,

I just ordered my real touch bouquets and bouts from an Ontario seller. So far she's been great to deal with and has very reasonable prices. $9 for bouts, $59 for bridesmaid bouquets and $15 for corsages.

website is Treasured Moments Flowers & Gifts - Home

I should be getting pictures while they are getting made so I'll share as soon as I get them.

Also, I found a Canadian retailer that sells badge holders with a ziploc seal for 0.43 cents each! They only sell a minimum of 100 and I only need 50. Does anyone want to split an order? (ID Card Printers, Plastic ID Cards, PVC Printer Supplies & Identification Accessories Canada)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users