Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#3051 khunt29

khunt29
  • 351 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

Vistaprint= AMAZING.  I got all of the following for FREE!!!!   250 business cards- using for key card holders- only using 40 so if anyone is interested in the rest, please let me know! (Not personalized, just that cute poem "from beach chair to barstool...", background is palm trees/beach   100 postcards- used as welcome letter for OOT bags- will have extras, but we wanted to personalize with our names, so the rest will be wasted unfortunately    10 flat invitations - used as wedding day itinerary for bridesmaids   1 each: notebook, T-shirt, tote bag- personalized them all for my daughter, our flower girl    1 personalized rubber stamp   1 pad personalized sticky notes   All I paid is $10.56 for shipping (Canada). I tried getting free shipping but it kept bumping my postcards up to $18.  Omg you guys have to check it out!  The trick is to order each item in a separate link, they will all add to your shopping cart, but by doing it in separate links, the individual "free" promos work!  I got most of my links here: http://www.weddingwi...a826742ac.html    I am a happy bride right now :)  Kristen 

#3052 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
    • 201 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
    • LocationEdmonton

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

Vistaprint= AMAZING.  I got all of the following for FREE!!!!   250 business cards- using for key card holders- only using 40 so if anyone is interested in the rest, please let me know! (Not personalized, just that cute poem "from beach chair to barstool...", background is palm trees/beach   100 postcards- used as welcome letter for OOT bags- will have extras, but we wanted to personalize with our names, so the rest will be wasted unfortunately    10 flat invitations - used as wedding day itinerary for bridesmaids   1 each: notebook, T-shirt, tote bag- personalized them all for my daughter, our flower girl    1 personalized rubber stamp   1 pad personalized sticky notes   All I paid is $10.56 for shipping (Canada). I tried getting free shipping but it kept bumping my postcards up to $18.  Omg you guys have to check it out!  The trick is to order each item in a separate link, they will all add to your shopping cart, but by doing it in separate links, the individual "free" promos work!  I got most of my links here: http://www.weddingwi...a826742ac.html    I am a happy bride right now :)  Kristen 

Thats AMAZING!!!!

#3053 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
    • 288 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

Thank you! 

Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

Our airline upgraded us to Elite seats on the plane, which gives us an extra 20 lbs each...so we're just going to hope to hell it all fits in under the weight requirement. LOL :) I would imagine shipping all of that weight down there would be astronomical! My FI is very worried that its going to WAY OVER. :( We're going to go buy a Heys scale soon and test it. If we need more, we'll be using up the extra space in my 8 year old neice's luggage....or just giving more stuff to other people (our best man and maid of honour are only coming for 4 days, so they won't have as much to bring down).

#3054 Scarma

Scarma
      • 175 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

Wh
        When do you fly? We leave April 9th. And return 23rd...I will let you know how we make out! PM me later on so I remember lol!

Let me know as well!! 

#3055 Scarma

Scarma
        • 175 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

A coupe more finds to share!

I wanted to include wet ones, but didn't want to pack a bunch of huge packages. This box has 28 individually wrapped wipes for $2.47 at Superstore. Put two in each bag :)

Has SPF 15 in them, at Walmart :)

Awesome!!! Thank you!!

#3056 sillafeliz

sillafeliz
          • 105 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

I like the chapstick - I checked my local walmart, and they don't have them! :( Such a great price! :)

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

A coupe more finds to share!

I wanted to include wet ones, but didn't want to pack a bunch of huge packages. This box has 28 individually wrapped wipes for $2.47 at Superstore. Put two in each bag :)

Has SPF 15 in them, at Walmart :)

#3057 sillafeliz

sillafeliz
            • 105 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hi All!

Just thought I would share some of my finds as well!

I found these sets of body cream and body wash - 6 in a box, on clearance at Walmart for like $2.00!! We ended up scratching off the names and the little kisses and putting our label on top of them - they turned out really nice! :)

I found these at The Shoe Company of all places!! They were on sale from the $15.99 - and when we bought the groomsmens sandals, we got bonus bucks that we could use on these. I think we ended up paying $4.99 for them - not bad for a pack of 7 - we ended up getting two packs of all different colours for all of the ladies.

I then found nail polish remover WIPES (individually wrapepd) at walmart in a box! Each lady will also get one wipe.

I found this at a local store that sells gifty things - it was a tumbler that had a decal on the inside of the cup. Unfortunately, our budget is limited - the cup was $15.99! It was just too cute NOT to share! :)

This blistex at dollarama has an SPF! Not all stores in my area have them, so you really have to look at all of the Dollarama's around you. 

Dollarama - canvas colour - kind of looks like a cake, if anyone is interested?

Walmart - these are smaller, like a travelling toiletry bag, but totally cute if you want to go that way with your OOT bags. :)

Avon - this was in the catalogue - might be cute?

These are the original totes we went with - found at Dollar Tree. It was literally the ONLY bag we could find. I was okay with them but didn't love the colours. We got a mixture of green blue, purple, pink and orange. I decided I wanted to try to exchange all of the different colours for just blue and green because of the designs I decided to go with for our OOT bag items....they were green and blue.

AND THEN....

We walked into a Dollar Tree and saw an Easter display with the same bags in easter colours....so I've since exchanged them all for these two colours which match PERFECTLY to my design and ribbon :)

This was our key holder design - we were having such a hard time finding lanyards - I ordered some from eBay and they got lost in the mail. :( So we tried searching and couldn't find anything. LUCKILY...my brilliant FI decided to ask his work if they had anything...it would have been printed with the company logo, but they ordered USBs which came with these straps...and they were just cutting them off!!!! What a waste! So, he brought them home, took the lanyards off and PRESTO! Free lanyards! WOOOO HOO! :)

That's all for now...good luck!

#3058 khunt29

khunt29
              • 351 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

Here are a few pics of my goodies- all FREE, thank you Vistaprint!!

#3059 NSinyerd

NSinyerd
                • 44 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

I like the chapstick - I checked my local walmart, and they don't have them! :( Such a great price! :)

I found these exact chapstick at Superstore for the same price and that's what we used! Great buy!

#3060 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
                  • 201 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
                  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

Finally found hand sanitizer in small containers for a reasonable price! The more I thought about the large ones, the more I wanted to look for the smaller size. The bags are filling up fast and I need to keep in mind that we're having to pack them with us!!

$1.25 for a 3 pack at Dollar Tree in St. Albert, AB

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users