• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#3041 loubellou

loubellou
  • Site Supporter
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

Anyone looking for a vista print coupon?? I just got emailed one for 33% off a whole order, including shipping to Canada!!

I would also LOVE the Vista Print coupon if you can email it to  stillhavemypride@hotmail.com

Thanks

Bonnie

#3042 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
    • 176 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

A coupe more finds to share!

I wanted to include wet ones, but didn't want to pack a bunch of huge packages. This box has 28 individually wrapped wipes for $2.47 at Superstore. Put two in each bag :)

Has SPF 15 in them, at Walmart :)

Thanks Julie!! That is awesome about the individual wet wipes! I considering throwing a pack in each bag but they are so pricey! Definitely gonna pick those up!

#3043 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
      • 288 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Hi Ladies, congrats on your incoming wedding. I just joined a few days ago because I just started planning my destination wedding, and OMGoodness, there are great finds in this thread, so happy I found it. I do have a mayor question. How are you ladies bringing all the stuff to the resort? or are you shipping everything? 

#3044 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
        • 201 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
        • LocationEdmonton

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by loubellou 

I would also LOVE the Vista Print coupon if you can email it to  stillhavemypride@hotmail.com

Thanks

Bonnie

Done! :)

#3045 sillafeliz

sillafeliz
        • 105 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Our airline upgraded us to Elite seats on the plane, which gives us an extra 20 lbs each...so we're just going to hope to hell it all fits in under the weight requirement. LOL :) I would imagine shipping all of that weight down there would be astronomical! My FI is very worried that its going to WAY OVER. :( We're going to go buy a Heys scale soon and test it. If we need more, we'll be using up the extra space in my 8 year old neice's luggage....or just giving more stuff to other people (our best man and maid of honour are only coming for 4 days, so they won't have as much to bring down).

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

Hi Ladies, congrats on your incoming wedding. I just joined a few days ago because I just started planning my destination wedding, and OMGoodness, there are great finds in this thread, so happy I found it. I do have a mayor question. How are you ladies bringing all the stuff to the resort? or are you shipping everything? 

#3046 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
          • 313 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

also-- we got our coil rings from eBay as well... http://www.ebay.ca/i...=item43abdf28b9

We priced them out, Staples had 3 rings (black- yuck) for $3.79 and Canadian Tire was $1.99 apiece!  I couldn't believe it, these things are so 80's, how can they charge so much LOL!

Thanks!  I ordered them from ebay.  Found some pastel colour ones.  Hopefully they are just as good as the tags!

#3047 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
            • 201 posts
            • LocationEdmonton

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

Our airline upgraded us to Elite seats on the plane, which gives us an extra 20 lbs each...so we're just going to hope to hell it all fits in under the weight requirement. LOL :) I would imagine shipping all of that weight down there would be astronomical! My FI is very worried that its going to WAY OVER. :( We're going to go buy a Heys scale soon and test it. If we need more, we'll be using up the extra space in my 8 year old neice's luggage....or just giving more stuff to other people (our best man and maid of honour are only coming for 4 days, so they won't have as much to bring down).

I'm SOOOO nervous about going over with all the stuff we are bringing!!!

#3048 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
            • 201 posts
            • LocationEdmonton

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

I think we are going to just pack extra suitcases and try to get our families to pack some of the stuff for us. I couldn't stand the worry over shipping the stuff!!! What are other brides doing? I just assumed everyone took their stuff down with them in extra bags....

#3049 sillafeliz

sillafeliz
            • 105 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

Wh

I'm SOOOO nervous about going over with all the stuff we are bringing!!!

When do you fly? We leave April 9th. And return 23rd...I will let you know how we make out! PM me later on so I remember lol!

#3050 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
              • 201 posts
              • LocationEdmonton

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

Wh
              When do you fly? We leave April 9th. And return 23rd...I will let you know how we make out! PM me later on so I remember lol!

We're not leaving until July 2. I will definitely message you to find out how it all worked out!! Thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users