• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#291 Raykel

Raykel
  • 489 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:40 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amandseth
    I know this isn't OOT bag related, but I figured it was the best wawy to access all you Canadian ladies...

Anyone know where I can find Spanx? I'm from Edmonton, but if you've found them at a chain where you are, it's likely I can get them here, as well....

Thanks for any suggestions you might have for me!
    Yup...like someone else said...was just at the Bay in WEM the other day and they had a huge display of them right at the end of the escalator if I recall correctly.

Love love love those babies!

#292 bride2010

bride2010
    • 424 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:48 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JessicaANDJermaine
      Which walmart do you live by?
      I went to the one at Scarborough Town Centre. I have the day off tomorrow. I'll swing by and see if they have any more.
      http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
      26 Booked + Bride & Groom
      "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#293 jackobelle

jackobelle
      • 359 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:40 AM

Hey Canadian brides!

Please see my thread "Missing girl - Toronto, ON" in "random thoughts"

It is the daughter of a good friend of mine. We need as many people to see her photo as possible in hopes someone will recognize her and help to bring her home safely. I am posting this here as she may be anywhere in Canada by now. She was last seen taking the train to Toronto on Nov. 10th. Thank you! We are all worried sick about her.

#294 trobin01

trobin01
        • 203 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:58 AM

Great thread! Thanks for all the ideas.
          Jackobelle I am really sorry to hear about your friend's daughter. I am heading over to the random thoughts thread to look at her pic as I live in downtown T.O.

#295 hepre

hepre
          • 62 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:11 PM

Hi Ladies,

I was in Walmart yesterday and found a 3 pack of chapstick for $2.00, that is less than .67 each. I got 8 packs!!

#296 echo2_62

echo2_62
            • 1,049 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:45 PM

Hey.. so I'm going to post this int he Buy/Sell section but thought I'd add it here too since I know some things are frustrating to get for us CDN brides!

I have some extra packages of Advil (30 x 2pills/pack), Immodium (18 x 2pills/pack) and MediLyte (30 x 2pills/pack) that were above the quantity that I needed. The MediLyte is an electrolyte replenishment similar to what Gatorade does for you, just in pill form not drink form.

Asking $8 for the Advil (0.26 cents per pack), $8 for the Immodium (0.44 cents per pack) and $5 for the MediLyte (0.17 cents per pack).

This was just the price of the packages and doesn't include any part of the shipping or duties that I paid for the whole order. Let me know if you want these for OOT bags!!!!

#297 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
              • 661 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by echo2_62
                Hey.. so I'm going to post this int he Buy/Sell section but thought I'd add it here too since I know some things are frustrating to get for us CDN brides!

I have some extra packages of Advil (30 x 2pills/pack), Immodium (18 x 2pills/pack) and MediLyte (30 x 2pills/pack) that were above the quantity that I needed. The MediLyte is an electrolyte replenishment similar to what Gatorade does for you, just in pill form not drink form.

Asking $8 for the Advil (0.26 cents per pack), $8 for the Immodium (0.44 cents per pack) and $5 for the MediLyte (0.17 cents per pack).

This was just the price of the packages and doesn't include any part of the shipping or duties that I paid for the whole order. Let me know if you want these for OOT bags!!!!
                PMing you about the immodium - would love to take it off your hands!
                Thanks!

#298 echo2_62

echo2_62
                • 1,049 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:16 AM

Thanks girls! Looks like the works are now spoken for and I'll PM the lucky buyer.

#299 jackobelle

jackobelle
                  • 359 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:35 AM

Just wondering if any of you got a real touch boquet from a Canadian vendor

(also, police got a tip and located my friend's daughter, she is home safe & sound! :) )

#300 echo2_62

echo2_62
                    • 1,049 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:54 AM

Jackobelle - very good news about your friends daughter!!! I'm sure everyone is happy to have her safe at home again.

Otherwise sorry I can't help with the flowers question... kind of wondering the same thing myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users