Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#281 echo2_62

echo2_62
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:00 AM

shank - if you do a search in the last couple of weeks, there were a couple really good links posted for those coil wristband things that you're asking about... otherwise the only one that I have is coil wristbands and they have packs of 12 for $7 but I don't recall what the shipping and stuff is on this site.

#282 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
    • 216 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bride2010
      I found really good deals at Walmart for these. I bought floaties and the water wings for $1 each! I did find them there last month though, so I'm not sure if they'll still have it. The Walmart right across from me had about 15 floaties last week when I passed through. Might be worth checking out just in case.
      Which walmart do you live by?
      Jessica

#283 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
      • 216 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tam
        I was at Loblaws last night and bought some rafts for $1.87 each. They also had some waterwings left, not many though.
        Which Loblaws did you see these at?
        Jessica

#284 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

I checked walmart and canadian tire so far for floaties and haven't had any luck...I will keep looking but if anyone sees them anywhere else please let me know. Thanks! :)

#285 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

jetsbride - I know I saw some stuff at Jysk a little while back... not sure if they'd have them still but it might be worth checking out if you've got one nearby. I'll keep my eye out here for you.

#286 amandseth

amandseth
            • 218 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

I know this isn't OOT bag related, but I figured it was the best wawy to access all you Canadian ladies...

Anyone know where I can find Spanx? I'm from Edmonton, but if you've found them at a chain where you are, it's likely I can get them here, as well....

Thanks for any suggestions you might have for me!
              Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
              http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#287 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
              • 484 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amandseth
                I know this isn't OOT bag related, but I figured it was the best wawy to access all you Canadian ladies...

Anyone know where I can find Spanx? I'm from Edmonton, but if you've found them at a chain where you are, it's likely I can get them here, as well....

I know you can usually get them at a dress store (retail in the mall) or like a boutique store, not in like the "younger" stores but the more mature stores if ya know what I mean....I used to have them but I got them in NS and I don't think that store is here...plus I can't remember the name!! lol
                Hope you find them!! Your date is sooo soon! YAY!
                Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#288 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amandseth

I have been looking for these too! I got a pair before from a boutique store in Riverbend like 4 years ago so I don't remeber the name but I have heard they have them at The Bay too. I have to check on that still. La Senza has a version of the too but I like the spanxs better and Rietmans now has them too. I haven't used them from there but they are much cheaper!

If you find them any where else let me know....

#289 majortomm

majortomm
                  • 27 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:01 PM

I can confirm that the Bay has Spanx - what a beautiful thing they are =)

#290 amandseth

amandseth
                    • 218 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:55 AM

I wound up getting some spanx-like things from La Senza that should do the trick, and they were under $30.

Thanks again, ladies, for being so helpful!! :)
                      Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
                      http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users