Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2871 Loreal30

Loreal30
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

Awesome! Thank you, I will definitely do that. I actually have the same stamp from michael's lol. I'll let you know how it turns out! As for alarm clocks...I guess I won't be needing them , thanks again!

#2872 Loreal30

Loreal30
    • 234 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

Awesome! Thank you, I will definitely do that. I actually have the same stamp from michael's lol. I'll let you know how it turns out! As for alarm clocks...I guess I won't be needing them , thanks again!

#2873 Loreal30

Loreal30
      • 234 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Omg! So sorry about all the posts, iPad didn't tell me it posted lol sorry everyone!

#2874 Ploman

Ploman
        • 425 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

The sunglasses that I ordered from DHGate arrived and they are awesome!! They came to 75 cents each, free shipping, and arrived in about 2.5 weeks. Minimum order of 20. I donno if this link will work, but this is the seller I bought it from (glitter2009): http://m.dhgate.com/...138b847813a04bc Here is a picPosted Image Posted Image

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2875 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
          • 176 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by jreist 

The sunglasses that I ordered from DHGate arrived and they are awesome!! They came to 75 cents each, free shipping, and arrived in about 2.5 weeks. Minimum order of 20.
            I donno if this link will work, but this is the seller I bought it from (glitter2009): http://m.dhgate.com/...138b847813a04bc
            Here is a pic[IMG]

Those are awesome!! What a great deal. 

#2876 Marymack

Marymack
            • 414 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Cute idea....

#2877 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

The sunglasses that I ordered from DHGate arrived and they are awesome!! They came to 75 cents each, free shipping, and arrived in about 2.5 weeks. Minimum order of 20. I donno if this link will work, but this is the seller I bought it from (glitter2009): http://m.dhgate.com/...138b847813a04bc Here is a picPosted Image Posted Image

I love this idea!! But so many of our family members a friends wear glasses and never contacts :(

#2878 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
                • 176 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

Finally starting my OOT bags! So many great Ideas in this thread. I've read almost the entire thing lol. I lucked out and found my first buy! 44 raffia fans for $30 on a kijiji ad from another bride. Next on the list are the bags! So exciting :)

#2879 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
                  • 176 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

I'm not sure if you mentioned it or not but did you have to pay any duty when you received them?

#2880 Ploman

Ploman
                    • 425 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by pokeyholly 

I'm not sure if you mentioned it or not but did you have to pay any duty when you received them?

Nope! 

I don't know the real rules, but I find that any orders from USA I pay duty on, and any orders from China I haven't had to pay duty on. 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users