• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2851 Ploman

Ploman
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

I ended up buying these sunglasses for our guests:

http://www.dhgate.co...47813a04bc.html

Hopefully they arrive in time lol Im still 6 weeks away, but you never know when shipping from China lol

Attached Files

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2852 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

Ooo

I ended up buying these sunglasses for our guests: Posted Image http://www.dhgate.co...47813a04bc.html Hopefully they arrive in time lol Im still 6 weeks away, but you never know when shipping from China lol

How much were these with shipping

#2853 Ploman

Ploman
      • 425 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

The are just under $1 a piece, free shipping. But DHGate has mixed reviews, I've known a lot of people who used it and had no problems, but others have been scammed. I figured I'd take the risk for the price, and the seller has good reviews at least. I'll update this thread when (and if lol) they come in. 

#2854 Ploman

Ploman
        • 425 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

Haha and if they don't arrive in time for my wedding then I will re-sell them on here

#2855 soonCB

soonCB
          • 264 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by weliaslo 

Does anyone know where to find aloe vera (travel size)? I've looked everywhere but can't find any! Only place is minimuz but the shipping was ridiculous!

I found mine at Wal-mart in the summer time and have had a difficult time finding any since. I think it was 1.50, but when I was in the states a few weeks back I saw some travel size aloe. Maybe it will be back in stock in Canada sometime soon.

#2856 beach01bride

beach01bride
            • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hi there,

Do you still have the Spanish cheat sheet you made for your guests?  If so do you mind please emailing it to me?  I love the idea and I'd like to add it to my welcome bags for our wedding in Varadero :)

Thank you!

Kate Mulherin

#2857 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
              • 227 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

This thread is making me shop more!!  I showed the FI the watches - he thought that was a great idea for the loot bags... So, bought 50 of them - they are being delivered to me in Korea - So, I will let you know what they are like when I get them!

Also @Jreist - I think I bought those exact same sunglasses - they were delivered to Canada so I haven't actually seen them - But, my mom tells me that they are really nice and good quality!

#2858 Loreal30

Loreal30
                • 234 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Anyone know where we can get mini alarm clocks?

I don't trust the front desk to do wake-up calls and I want guests to have an alarm clock in the OOT bags...if you know of anywhere that sells them for no more than $4.00 a piece, lemme know!

Thanks!

#2859 weliaslo

weliaslo
                  • 53 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

If anyone is subscribed to Hautelook, they have a LA Fresh sale on right now it ends Tuesday morning. 36 count packages of individually wrapped antibacterial wipes, facial cleansing wipes, nail polish remover wipes, make up remover wipes etc. are on sale for $8 (plus shipping).  Check it out http://www.hautelook...as366?sid=99992 or PM me so I can send you an email invite to subscribe. 

#2860 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                    • 861 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

If anyone is subscribed to Hautelook, they have a LA Fresh sale on right now it ends Tuesday morning. 36 count packages of individually wrapped antibacterial wipes, facial cleansing wipes, nail polish remover wipes, make up remover wipes etc. are on sale for $8 (plus shipping).  Check it out http://www.hautelook...as366?sid=99992 or PM me so I can send you an email invite to subscribe. 

Awesome thanks so much for posting this!!! I actually looked last week hoping this sale was on!! Now my makeup remover wipes, nail polish remover wipes, facial cleanser wipes and bug repellant wipes are on their way!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users