CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2841 Loreal30

Loreal30
  • 234 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

Thanks for the info on the watches! Do you happen to know if they are waterproof, or just water resistant?

hey....these ones say "waterproof" http://www.dhgate.co...2f6e085431.html

#2842 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
    • 173 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

Does anyone know where to find aloe vera (travel size)? I've looked everywhere but can't find any! Only place is minimuz but the shipping was ridiculous!

Dollarama had them during the summer at $2 each, which I was not willing to spend. Instead I found cheap little plastic bottles (5 for $1) and bought a couple of big bottles of after sun lotion to fill them, then labeled them. I think I spent about $15 for 30 bottles!

#2843 loubellou

loubellou
      • Site Supporter
      • 109 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

Hi Allie, the ones I purchased are supposed to be waterproof

#2844 loubellou

loubellou
        • Site Supporter
        • 109 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

hey....these ones say "waterproof" http://www.dhgate.co...2f6e085431.html

#2845 loubellou

loubellou
          • Site Supporter
          • 109 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

Sorry. stupid iPhone sent before I entered my reply. Mine are waterproof. Other thing about dhgate is that your funds are NOT released to the seller until you receive your package and are satisfied that your purchase is "as described"

#2846 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
            • 74 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Loreal30 

Hey Sunshinybride~ did you find everything for your OOT bags in Sudbury?

If you spot any deals pm me! :) I'm still in the early stages.

I found everything in Sudbury, except for the ebay items. I'll keep my eyes open for you :)

#2847 Loreal30

Loreal30
              • 234 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Sunshinybride 

I found everything in Sudbury, except for the ebay items. I'll keep my eyes open for you :)

awesome thanks!

Also, please keep me posted after your wedding!! I wanna know how everything went! :) Also, any tips and tricks you have for me! LOL

#2848 Ploman

Ploman
                • 425 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Lizrmt 

Dollarama had them during the summer at $2 each, which I was not willing to spend. Instead I found cheap little plastic bottles (5 for $1) and bought a couple of big bottles of after sun lotion to fill them, then labeled them. I think I spent about $15 for 30 bottles!

Great idea!!!!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2849 Katryne

Katryne
                  • 260 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

I agree, great idea.  I also saw someone selling little plastic baggies and she made her own baggies of tylenol/advil/etc.  I thought that would probably save a couple of bucks too except I wonder how that would look through customs.. thinking it looks a little like someone selling drugs.. hahahha maybe something to do while on site?

#2850 weliaslo

weliaslo
                    • 53 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Thanks Lizrmt, that's a great idea! Where did you buy the bottles from? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users