• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2801 Ploman

Ploman
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by seatkins22 

To Jreist:

Wow! Love all the goodies that you've compiled - your guests are going to love you!

Question: I looked into the travel mugs and the price is great from Factory 21. How much did you have to pay in taxes and duties when they were delivered?

The total for 100 mugs was $264.00

I think shipping was 60 and duty was 30. 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2802 Ploman

Ploman
    • 425 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

Loreal30, those are great!!!

#2803 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
      • 227 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

@Katryne - I understand the frustration of not having numbers...  I didn't get a final list until the end of October... And that being said - I've had 3 people drop out and 2 added on, and still more people talking about adding on...  I had an approximate number in my head all along, and then just added 10 onto that when buying stuff... And it seems to have worked out pretty accurately - any extra stuff you have - you could always sell on here!  But, I wouldn't buy any big ticket items until the last minute when you are sure! Good luck and happy planning!!

@Jreist - Sooooo Soon!!  Your guests are going to be happy!  Good job! 

#2804 Katryne

Katryne
        • 260 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Great finds Loreal30! I'm quite surprised you found after sun gel in December, although I guess people are ready to head south during the holidays..

@Donna, you're probably right, I guess 10 more than my initial guess is a good call.  Thanks! :)

#2805 Loreal30

Loreal30
          • 234 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

Thanks Ladies. My wedding is in a year, yet I can't stop buying! hahaha.

Does anyone know if the "burlap jute totes" from dollarama will handle a stamp? I purchased a rubber stamp from Michael's with palm trees on it, and with my free stamp from vistaprint I am just going to write "Ocho Rios, Jamaica"  and attempt to stamp it on the burlap-ish sack, so I was wondering if anyone has done this?

#2806 Ploman

Ploman
            • 425 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Loreal30 

Thanks Ladies. My wedding is in a year, yet I can't stop buying! hahaha.

Does anyone know if the "burlap jute totes" from dollarama will handle a stamp? I purchased a rubber stamp from Michael's with palm trees on it, and with my free stamp from vistaprint I am just going to write "Ocho Rios, Jamaica"  and attempt to stamp it on the burlap-ish sack, so I was wondering if anyone has done this?

Hmm if its the burlap ones that I am thinking of, then I don't think they would hold a stamp. They have canvas ones that would though! 

#2807 Loreal30

Loreal30
              • 234 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

FI said the same thing. I really wanna put something on the front.....hmmm!

#2808 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                • 861 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

You could use a stencil and paint on the jute bags. I'm sure that would work and I think there is a thread on here somewhere where the bride did that

#2809 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

You could use a stencil and paint on the jute bags. I'm sure that would work and I think there is a thread on here somewhere where the bride did that

#2810 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                    • 861 posts

Sorry didn't mean to double post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users