CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2791 Sunshinybride

• 74 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Dollarama has the mini polysporin sprays for $3 - what ever happend to everything for a dollar at dollarama??

#2792 lgerry

• 349 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sunshinybride 

Dollarama has the mini polysporin sprays for $3 - what ever happend to everything for a dollar at dollarama??

I know, hey?? We bought all our first aid kits and bottles of hand sanitizer this weekend there, and we found most things to not be a dollar, lol! Kinda annoying...

#2793 Loreal30

• 234 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

So excited about this thread! I haven't read a whole lot, I mostly just skipped to the last 10 pages and they are filled with great ideas. I am totally ordering the mugs from Factory 21 on EBAY. They are gorgeous!!

I ordered 2-50 packs of 2 pill tylenol from Ebay today (33.00 with shipping). I am still on the hunt for totes. I am also looking for the burlap/tan coloured totes. Might have to wait until the end of next summer, but hey, my wedding isn't until the end of next November. :)

I'll have to check out Dollarama for all the great deals you ladies are posting. Also, we just got a dollar tree here so I am definitely going to check them out!

I am starting now so the pain of spending so much doesn't come all at once. Buy things slowly. I am worried about packing it all in a suitcase.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks! If I come across any deals I will be sure to post them!

#2794 Katryne

• 260 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

I need to start shopping too, but I can't seem to get a more exact number of how many people are coming.  Why can't people answer for heaven's sake!  I guess after x-mas I can start harassing people lol!

#2795 Ploman

• 425 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Alright I think I've finished all my OOT stuff and favours. Here is the stuff I am bringing:

Firstly, we will be giving out our Mugs at xmas, along with a thank you letter and a packing list:

Mugs: Factory 21

Plastic bags and Tissue: Dollar Tree

Packing List: Chapters

Name Tag Stickers: StickerYou.com

Our Bridesmaids/ Groomsmen Gifts:

-Bags from Vista Print

-Necklaces from Beyond The Rack

-Hats from Forever 21

-Lighters from Dollarama

-Towels from Coach for Girls, The Bay for men (not pictured) 

-Engraved Bubbas from Walmart, engraved at Personally Yours in Southgate Mall, Edmonton

-FlipFlop Key Chains: Walmart

Survival Kits:

-Tip/Room Key Holders: Ebay 

-Condoms: Dollarama

-inflatable duck coaster Oriental Trading

-Heart shapes Note pad Oriental Trading

-Bandaids Walmart

-Tylenol ebay

-Watnaps Walmart

-Emergen-C ebay

-ZigZags ebay

-Watergun Walmart

-Flashlight Walmart

-thank you business card Vistaprint

-tissue and baggies from Dollar Tree

Wedding Night Favours: Cookie Cutters with Recipe Card, personalized: Oriental Trading:

Excursion Favours:

Beer Koozies: Oriental Trading

We Also have fans for the ceremony from Oriental Trading, and sky lanterns from Just Artifacts, but I don't have pictures. We are also bringing: table runners, chair sashes, diamonds and shells for decorating tables, tissue paper centerpieces, fake bouquets and boutonnieres, dress and TTD, and accessories, plus the normal stuff to travel with in the tropics for a week... Going to be a lot for around 90 guests lol

If anyone wants specific vendors or prices let me know!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2796 Katryne

• 260 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Wow!! Everything looks great!!  Love the engraved bubba kegs, very cool!  Good luck packing it all now.. 

#2797 seatkins22

• 68 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

To Jreist:

Wow! Love all the goodies that you've compiled - your guests are going to love you!

Question: I looked into the travel mugs and the price is great from Factory 21. How much did you have to pay in taxes and duties when they were delivered?

#2798 Katryne

• 260 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

How are you guys planning how many you're bringing?  What I mean is I have as of now 12 people who actually put on a deposit.  I think I'm going to have about 30 people but I have a feeling my numbers won't be final until may or even june while I'm getting married in August.  Thing is, I have someone who spends their winter in Florida but they come back in March and I would've like to get some US stuff shipped to her to save on duties and shipping.  So what should I do?? Order for 35? 40?  It's probably my pregnant brain but I'm at a loss!

#2799 Loreal30

• 234 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hello ladies!

So I thought I would share some of my OOT finds. I went out today, hit up three different stores and the best finds were at LIQUIDATION WORLD.

I found Calgon "morning glory" hand cream---------- .49 cents a bottle

These cute lip glosses (also at LW) they come in flavours like cotton candy, cherry, red velvet cake, french vanilla frosting etc... they were in a package of 7 for ------------$5.00. I bought them only for the ladies

Then I found after sun "aloe" for --------- $1.00 each

Then I found these cute 30 pack of cleansing wipes for face, hands, body for --------- $1.00 each

I also went on the hunt for the burlap jute bags at Dollarama, I managed to find 6 in a crazy trip around the city looking at 5 different Dollarama's. I figure they are likely out of season so I'll have to take a look closer to summer.

That's it for now!

#2800 newbiebridetobe

• 74 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

@loreal......GREAT finds!!!!!!! :)  Thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users