Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#271 Raykel

Raykel
  • Jr. Member
  • 489 posts

    Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:36 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by amandseth
    Raykel, that's a tough one, especially if you plan to take it down to Mexico yourself, because then you're also dealing with a space issue.

    I'm thinking something he can 'play' with, like a remote control helicopter or maybe an underwater camera (can get disposable ones for about $12). Or maybe some kind of water sports game?
    That is a good idea. My FI can look into that. I like the underwater camera too.....Maybe I can find some retro archie comics or something as well.

    If you think of something else please throw the idea out there - Thanks!

    #272 Raykel

    Raykel
    • Jr. Member
    • 489 posts

      Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by amandseth
      Raykel, that's a tough one, especially if you plan to take it down to Mexico yourself, because then you're also dealing with a space issue.

      I'm thinking something he can 'play' with, like a remote control helicopter or maybe an underwater camera (can get disposable ones for about $12). Or maybe some kind of water sports game?
      The remote control toy is a great idea! So is the underwater camera. Thanks! If you think of something more, please feel free to throw it out there

      #273 Tam

      Tam
      • Member
      • 551 posts

        Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:04 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jetsbride
        Has anyone seen where I can buy inflatable water wings and floaties?? I have been looking but I have had no luck finding them at this time of year...
        I was at Loblaws last night and bought some rafts for $1.87 each. They also had some waterwings left, not many though.

        #274 Tam

        Tam
        • Member
        • 551 posts

          Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:07 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raykel
          The remote control toy is a great idea! So is the underwater camera. Thanks! If you think of something more, please feel free to throw it out there
          what about a book or those hand held games you can get at walmart for under $20.. like yahtzee, etc. they have all different kinds there. You could always go to toys-r-us and ask someone who works there what is popular with his age bracket too.

          #275 caribbeanLover

          caribbeanLover
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,619 posts

            Posted 25 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jennybell1
            Dollarama has travel mugs as well for 1.25 per mug, the only issue is if they have enough on the shelf that day. However I was told they are a regular item, so you should be able to get more in a few weeks if they ran out.
            did you want your names on them? If so did you figure out a way to do that with the $ store mugs?
            http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
            Tracy and Mike

            Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
            Happily ever after...

            #276 SuzyQ76

            SuzyQ76
            • Jr. Member
            • 484 posts

              Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:10 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
              did you want your names on them? If so did you figure out a way to do that with the $ store mugs?
              Tracy, you can get the paper insert one's, which I've bought 50 of them but I'm still not sure if I'm using...or if you get the metal or plastic ones you can print your logo on a sticker and apply it to the mug - there is a thread on here in the DIY section showing you how and which products she used and what worked and what didn't work:

              Click the image to open in full size.

              Click the image to open in full size.

              the bottom one with the circles is all the different languages of all our guests attending...but I used an Online Translator and I don't trust it and probably won't go with that because it was coming up with different sayings every time!! So if they are wrong let's blame Google!!! lol
              Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
              Grand Riviera Princess

              http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
              My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

              #277 SuzyQ76

              SuzyQ76
              • Jr. Member
              • 484 posts

                Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:13 PM

                OMG sorry I have to figure out how to shrink the pics! I'm on it!

                20 mins later....
                Phew got them shrunk they were HUGE!!!! lol
                Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                Grand Riviera Princess

                http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

                #278 bcbride

                bcbride
                • Jr. Member
                • 176 posts

                  Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

                  hi ladies! wow thanks for this great thread, super helpful... has anyone found underwater disposable cameras for cheap/on sale recently? thanks!!!

                  #279 shankd

                  shankd
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 272 posts

                    Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:56 PM

                    does anyone know where to get the expandable whitsle key chain things in Canada......The shipping alone is more than the darn things are worth...HELP I bought a bunch of bubba's and was thinking of attaching them on the mug somehow, so that my guests would be able to put their keys and tip money and not worry about leaving it behind in a drunken stuper!!!!! I am open to any sudgestions.....

                    #280 kat_mc13

                    kat_mc13
                    • Newbie
                    • 67 posts

                      Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:17 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SuzyQ76
                      Tracy, you can get the paper insert one's, which I've bought 50 of them but I'm still not sure if I'm using...or if you get the metal or plastic ones you can print your logo on a sticker and apply it to the mug - there is a thread on here in the DIY section showing you how and which products she used and what worked and what didn't work:

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      the bottom one with the circles is all the different languages of all our guests attending...but I used an Online Translator and I don't trust it and probably won't go with that because it was coming up with different sayings every time!! So if they are wrong let's blame Google!!! lol
                      Your mugs look great - I really like the first insert you did! What store did you get the mugs from?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users