CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2741 chantal09

chantal09
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Hand sanitizer is 2 for a dollar at dollarama i think... or wait for bath and body to be 5 for 5 again. Dollarama also has tylenol or advil trvael tubes for 2 bucks each.. each tube as 10 mills. aloe has been difficult for me as well.

I did see the sanitzer there but they only had 1 set. I'll keep an eye at bath&body works! Thanks for the tip!

#2742 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

So far my finds from Dollarama

First Aid Kits - 1.25

Advil - $2 for 10 pills

Kleenex - 10 travel packs for $2

Binaca - $2 for 3 packs

Moist Wipes - $1 for 24 wipes

#2743 Nicci86

Nicci86
      • 41 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Thank you so much for this thread! I am going nuts with my OOT bags!!

At Pier 1 I got some nice pocket mirrors for my bridesmaids for $1. I also found scented hand sanitizers there for $1.

I'm getting tumblers for $5 from the Canadian Superstore (I hope they still have them!) and I've ordered lettering for them from etsy.

I got a bunch of kleenex from Walmart with cute patterns.

Other than that I'm at a loss.

#2744 soonCB

soonCB
        • 264 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nicci86 

Thank you so much for this thread! I am going nuts with my OOT bags!!

At Pier 1 I got some nice pocket mirrors for my bridesmaids for $1. I also found scented hand sanitizers there for $1.

I'm getting tumblers for $5 from the Canadian Superstore (I hope they still have them!) and I've ordered lettering for them from etsy.

I got a bunch of kleenex from Walmart with cute patterns.

Other than that I'm at a loss.

I don't mean to be a downer, but are you talking about the tumblers they had at Superstore at the begining of summer??? We bought 30 when they were 5 bucks and they recently went down to 2.50. I know our Superstore was out for sure already, so you better start hunting to get enough! How many people are you having? Your wedding is coming up very soon! have you got your bags yet?

#2745 Nicci86

Nicci86
          • 41 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

No I don't have my bags yet. I don't know where to get them. Money is a huge issue for me now that I'm not working and with the wedding... so I've been waiting. Would Michaels have bags?

#2746 Nicci86

Nicci86
            • 41 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by soonCB 

I don't mean to be a downer, but are you talking about the tumblers they had at Superstore at the begining of summer??? We bought 30 when they were 5 bucks and they recently went down to 2.50. I know our Superstore was out for sure already, so you better start hunting to get enough! How many people are you having? Your wedding is coming up very soon! have you got your bags yet?

We're having 11 people. Yes, the colorful ones. I had them in my cart to buy back in July but my MIL told me to keep looking for something cheaper. Wish I had bought them then!!

#2747 soonCB

soonCB
              • 264 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

We're having 11 people. Yes, the colorful ones. I had them in my cart to buy back in July but my MIL told me to keep looking for something cheaper. Wish I had bought them then!!

Well we bought too many so if you take a look and still need a few extra's let me know. Depending on shipping we could sell you some, I would just be worried about them arriving in time! I kinda wish we had waited until they were cheaper, but I didn't want to risk not getting them. I am sure you will find something. I saw similar ones at Dollar Tree, the didn't have designs on them, but had colorful lids and straws! AND they are only 1.25! Check Dollarama too

#2748 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
                • 284 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Hand sanitizer is 2 for a dollar at dollarama i think... or wait for bath and body to be 5 for 5 again. Dollarama also has tylenol or advil trvael tubes for 2 bucks each.. each tube as 10 mills. aloe has been difficult for me as well.

If you know anyone who works in a doctors office or at a spa/laser clinic you can ask for some of their samples. Thats how I got little advil packs and sample size aloe for FREE!!

#2749 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
                  • 284 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

No I don't have my bags yet. I don't know where to get them. Money is a huge issue for me now that I'm not working and with the wedding... so I've been waiting. Would Michaels have bags?

I bought some pretty paper bags to put our "Hangover kit" stuff in from Michael's that came in a set of 13 for $5. I know some people are looking for "beach bags" but I just couldn't justify the price and I figured most girls already had their own.

#2750 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                    • 861 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by CanadianLindsey 

If you know anyone who works in a doctors office or at a spa/laser clinic you can ask for some of their samples. Thats how I got little advil packs and sample size aloe for FREE!!

Oh that is a good idea but i dodnt know anyone :( I just saw your thread about the seashell lip balm and i am in love!!! I am defintaly doing this just not sure if it just gonna be for my bmaids or as favors for the women. I was planning on putting lip balm in my OOT bags but thats just cheap stuff.. but if i got it as a favor i think that would be lip balm overload lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users