Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2711 Mlite83

Mlite83
  • Jr. Member
  • 384 posts

    Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:51 AM

    Originally Posted by McLecker 

    I'm on the hunt for bags too. All the nice etsy ones I can find are $8 - $12.

    https://www.etsy.com...action/73922024

    http://www.etsy.com/...come-tote-bag-i

    http://www.etsy.com/...ination-wedding

    Hoping to find something cheaper. Any reco's would be so appreciated!

    Do you definitely want custom bags?  I saw browing Creative Bags and they have quiet a few options for great prices but I don't know much about their personalization options.  Might be worth a look?

     

    http://www.creativebag.com/custom.html



    #2712 newbiebridetobe

    newbiebridetobe
    • Newbie
    • 74 posts

      Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:16 AM

      I'm going to go pick up the jute bags I mentioned from Dollarama today!  I'll post pictures once I have them home! :)



      #2713 Dazeydawl

      Dazeydawl
      • Member
      • 861 posts

        Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:22 AM

        Originally Posted by Mlite83 

        Do you definitely want custom bags?  I saw browing Creative Bags and they have quiet a few options for great prices but I don't know much about their personalization options.  Might be worth a look?

         



        #2714 Dazeydawl

        Dazeydawl
        • Member
        • 861 posts

          Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:25 AM

          Originally Posted by McLecker 

          I'm on the hunt for bags too. All the nice etsy ones I can find are $8 - $12.



          #2715 Ploman

          Ploman
          • Jr. Member
          • 425 posts

            Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:39 AM

            I went to Walmart last night in Edmonton and found some things that I was looking at getting for guests:

             

            I am thinking about making Luggage tags. You can get the self-Laminating tags, 5 for $2.88.

             

             

             

             

            You can get the ones that need thermal laminating 20 for $2. A laminating machine is $30. 

             

             

             

             

            You can get coil key holders 6 for $3.44. I was thinking about using these as the handle to make tip/ room key holders. I would order the zipper badge holder bags from ebay.

             

             

             

             

            You can get regular badge holders (for luggage tags) 12 for $1.98. THey come in verticle or horizontal. 

             

             

             

            You can get 48 printable, clean edge, fold-able business cards for $10. If I had a smaller wedding group then I would definitely use this for place settings at the tables. 

             

             

             

            You can get sticker paper, 15 pages for $11. You can use this to print out our own custom monograms and stick them on things (but it is NOT waterproof, it is just like a mailing label quality). 

             

            I am going to bead the initials of our guests around their mug handles. I bought beads on ebay but they sell them at walmart, 300 random alphabet beads for $7. Larger size beads has I think 180 beads for $7. 

             

             

             

             

            They have little sandal key chains in the kids party section. I think they are cute and will add them to the wedding party gifts (since they are cheap enough). 6 for $1. 

             

             

             

             

             

            They sell landyards, 2 for $2.88.

             

            They also have little travel bags (looks like the passport holderrs that go around your neck, at 90 cents each. 

             

             


            Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

            91 guests and counting....


            #2716 Ploman

            Ploman
            • Jr. Member
            • 425 posts

              Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

              McLecker, have you looked at 4imprint.ca?

               

              They have really low prices, but unfortunately have kind of high minimum orders.... not sure how many you need. Most minimum orders are 50 bags. Looks like you can get them from $3-5, which includes a personalization. But watch out for set up charges on some bags. 

               

              For example:

               

              http://www.4imprint....ssage-Bag-Large

               

              http://www.4imprint....ry-All-Tote-Bag

               

              These are 1.95 each but min order 75: 

              http://www.4imprint....ery-Bag-13-x-12

               

              Or these are 2.35 each, min order 75

               

              http://www.4imprint....54/Oak-Tote-Bag


              Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

              91 guests and counting....


              #2717 McLecker

              McLecker
              • Jr. Member
              • 194 posts

                Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

                Originally Posted by jreist 

                I went to Walmart last night in Edmonton and found some things that I was looking at getting for guests:

                 

                I am thinking about making Luggage tags. You can get the self-Laminating tags, 5 for $2.88.

                 

                 

                 

                 

                You can get the ones that need thermal laminating 20 for $2. A laminating machine is $30. 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                You can get coil key holders 6 for $3.44. I was thinking about using these as the handle to make tip/ room key holders. I would order the zipper badge holder bags from ebay.

                 

                 

                 

                 

                You can get regular badge holders (for luggage tags) 12 for $1.98. THey come in verticle or horizontal. 

                 

                 

                 

                You can get 48 printable, clean edge, fold-able business cards for $10. If I had a smaller wedding group then I would definitely use this for place settings at the tables. 

                 

                 

                 

                You can get sticker paper, 15 pages for $11. You can use this to print out our own custom monograms and stick them on things (but it is NOT waterproof, it is just like a mailing label quality). 

                 

                I am going to bead the initials of our guests around their mug handles. I bought beads on ebay but they sell them at walmart, 300 random alphabet beads for $7. Larger size beads has I think 180 beads for $7. 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                They have little sandal key chains in the kids party section. I think they are cute and will add them to the wedding party gifts (since they are cheap enough). 6 for $1. 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                They sell landyards, 2 for $2.88.

                 

                They also have little travel bags (looks like the passport holderrs that go around your neck, at 90 cents each. 

                 

                 

                Wow. You should just go into business doing this. Put yourself on Etsy at the rate you are going!! So impressed!



                #2718 chantal09

                chantal09
                • Jr. Member
                • 192 posts

                  Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

                  I also ordered my bags from:

                   

                  http://www.ingreetin...nwholortot.html

                   

                  Minimum order is $25 and they do ship to Canada. I paid $0.79 per bag. I am not going to put anything on the front of the bag, but am thinking of adding a tag or something like that to personalize them.

                   

                  Hope this helps!



                  #2719 McLecker

                  McLecker
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 194 posts

                    Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

                    Thanks! I've been scoutin those out! Which ones did you buy that we were .79. Have you received them yet. What do you think of the quality?



                    #2720 chantal09

                    chantal09
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 192 posts

                      Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

                      Originally Posted by McLecker 

                      Thanks! I've been scoutin those out! Which ones did you buy that we were .79. Have you received them yet. What do you think of the quality?

                      I have not recieved them yet, but I ordered the 15"x16" Teal Cotton Tote Bag but they were on sale when I ordered for 79 cents each. I will post pics as soon as they arrive!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users