Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#261 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:29 PM

I don't think it's the same bug, but yes I think we definitely pass things back and forth!!! It's inevitable! especially when the baby is sick it's impossible to stay away from him!! lol I think he just has a cold, and I am coughing with a sore throat...and FI just told me on the phone that his throat is really sore too! Ugh.....2 sick boys, that is not in anyway fun, big sooks!!

I already sent you my addy, it's way easier to chat that way! lol

Australia might add a little bit to shipping! lol
    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
    Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
    My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#262 Raykel

Raykel
    • 489 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:24 AM

Have not decided if I am going to use these in OOT bags, probably on the tables as wedding favours in Mexico, but love Oriental Trading Company! I got these little personalized tins with mints in them....48 tins cost me $44 CAD! They are blk and wht and on the back it says thank you. Works out to less than $1 each even with tax and shipping.

#263 Raykel

Raykel
      • 489 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:28 AM

Can someone help me out? My nephew is coming...he is 12 and having his 13th birthday on the trip. We are going to make him a junior usher so he does not feel left out (sister is the flower girl and mom is my MOH). Any suggestions on gifts for him or things I can put in his OOT bag? A bunch of stuff I am including for the adults would not be age appropriate and same problem with the stuff for the little kids! My FI and I are coming up blank with something unique just for him...can't really give him a flask like the groomsmen!

#264 amandseth

amandseth
        • 218 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:56 AM

Raykel, that's a tough one, especially if you plan to take it down to Mexico yourself, because then you're also dealing with a space issue.

I'm thinking something he can 'play' with, like a remote control helicopter or maybe an underwater camera (can get disposable ones for about $12). Or maybe some kind of water sports game?
          Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
          http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#265 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

Has anyone seen where I can buy inflatable water wings and floaties?? I have been looking but I have had no luck finding them at this time of year...

#266 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
            • 661 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jetsbride
              Has anyone seen where I can buy inflatable water wings and floaties?? I have been looking but I have had no luck finding them at this time of year...

I just saw them the other day at the Dollarama but they only had like 1 or two left. Canadian tire sometimes has them all year round too.
              Good luck!

#267 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:04 PM

Thanks Jennybell1, I will check both!

#268 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
                • 216 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:15 PM

just wanted to let all the canadian brides out there know that i was randomly at Canadian Tire today on my lunch and they had travel mugs for 60% off so the cheapes one was 1.99 and they were pretty nice...these would be great for OOT bags however i believe today is the last day of the sale
                  Jessica

#269 bride2010

bride2010
                  • 424 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jetsbride
                    I found really good deals at Walmart for these. I bought floaties and the water wings for $1 each! I did find them there last month though, so I'm not sure if they'll still have it. The Walmart right across from me had about 15 floaties last week when I passed through. Might be worth checking out just in case.
                    http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                    26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                    "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#270 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                    • 661 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:52 AM

Dollarama has travel mugs as well for 1.25 per mug, the only issue is if they have enough on the shelf that day. However I was told they are a regular item, so you should be able to get more in a few weeks if they ran out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users