Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2671 AquaCait

AquaCait
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

Where are you guys buying your Tote bags from, i've looked on line but  the shipping to Canada does not seemworth it

We got our bags from Creative Bag in Pickering, Ont. They are the kind of bags that you would get from Mandarin, but we just put a nice tag and bow on them. They were super reasonable too...

Attached Files

#2672 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
    • 130 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

We got our bags from Creative Bag in Pickering, Ont. They are the kind of bags that you would get from Mandarin, but we just put a nice tag and bow on them. They were super reasonable too...

Thank you so much for the website! It has the best bags at the best price Thanks!!

#2673 Andrea28

Andrea28
      • 66 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

Do any of you know where we can find individually wraped pepto, advil,  tylenol or imodium here in Canada ???

#2674 jlynne

jlynne
        • 39 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

That's awesome!!! Thanks so much!!

#2675 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
          • 861 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

I need help!!! I went to every dollarama in my city the other day trying to find 20 of the tropic tan aloe Vera. I managed to get 6! Every store was sold out. Now I'm not sure if they will get them Back in stock or if I'm now stuck with only 6. What to do?

#2676 soonCB

soonCB
            • 264 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

I need help!!! I went to every dollarama in my city the other day trying to find 20 of the tropic tan aloe Vera. I managed to get 6! Every store was sold out. Now I'm not sure if they will get them Back in stock or if I'm now stuck with only 6. What to do?

Not sure what area you live in, but have you checked out wal-mart's Travel Aloe Vera? I was only able to find 12 when I did discover then and haven't been able to find any yet. I know it is a drive, have you called Selkirk Dollarama? There are 3 in the East side of the city, that I could check again for you . . . .

#2677 AD2012

AD2012
              • 240 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

We found individually wrapped pepto tablets at Walmart. I came across advil tablets online but ended up getting ours at Dollarama in bottles of 10 for $2.00. 

Originally Posted by Andrea28 

Do any of you know where we can find individually wraped pepto, advil,  tylenol or imodium here in Canada ???

#2678 jlynne

jlynne
                • 39 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

Hey girls! I was at Superstore today and they have travel cups half price for 2.50!! I cleaned up at the store I was at!

#2679 taegan

taegan
                  • 104 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by jlynne 

Hey girls! I was at Superstore today and they have travel cups half price for 2.50!! I cleaned up at the store I was at!

Great! thanks for the heads up I'll be making a trip there tomorrow!

#2680 Katryne

Katryne
                    • 260 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

If anyone grabs it in time, groupon for vistaprint http://www.groupon.c..._0_0_204&a=2484

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users