3349 replies to this topic

#2511 crystalwaterwed

crystalwaterwed
  • Banned
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

Engraved bubba kegs that is brilliant!!

Originally Posted by bride2b2013 

Im writing for the girls who are waiting to see my engraved Bubba keg mugs..  I've got them back but am having a REALLY hard time getting my phone camera to get a decient shot of the engraving..  Since the engraving is on the metal the flash of light goes right to the name on the metal and blures part of the name out in the pictures lol  I assume its cause its just a camera on my Iphone...

I AM going to borrow my moms real camera, disable the flash and try to get a good picture but wanted to let everyone who was waiting to find out how they turned out....................   THEY LOOK AWESOME!!  :D  I ADORE THEM & Definately worth it!! I will hopefully have a picture to post soon!  :)

#2512 bride2b2013

bride2b2013
    • 236 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by crystalwaterwed 

Engraved bubba kegs that is brilliant!!

I still haven't got a camera so I will post the pictures from my Iphone..  They aren't great quality pictures but will give the idea :)  The engraving looks "deeper" in person..9

mikesbubba.JPG

kellysbubba.JPG

The only thing I wish I could change if I could redo them I would add  ( 's ) to the end of each persons name. It says bubba under the names so it would  read for example:  Kelly's Bubba  lol  Either way...  Regardless... 

I LOVE THEM :D  ... 

If I can take better pictures on my moms camera when I get it, I will post more at that time :)

Bride & Groom + 40 booked and counting :)

#2513 soonCB

soonCB
      • 264 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Cait- Your OOT bags look AWESOME!

I also LOVE the Bubba mugs! I would have never thought of that and Cdn Tire always has such great deals.

Groupon is having a deal on these super cute reausable bags. I am seriously considering buying the, but they are 1 per person; therefore, would have to get friends/ family to order some for me so we would have enough. Thought I would post though! They are waterproof and eco friendly.

Here is the link  http://www.groupon.c...-of-4?c=all&p=2

#2514 Andrea28

Andrea28
        • 66 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

WoW !!! love this thread !!! I just started doing my OOT bags, It's kind of hard to find certain things since I live in a small village so I have to shop lots on the internet. But thank God for dollarama, I am so getting the first aid kits.

Here are the mugs I got :

http://www.orientalt...Ntt=travel mugs

I will be personalizing them for eack guest, I got 60 guests so I'm gonna have loaaddss of fun :)

I also got my bags from oriental trading and got this :http://www.orientalt...nflatable ducks

I thought it was the cute, I can just imagine all the ducks in the swimming pool :)

#2515 Coba Bride 2012

Coba Bride 2012
          • 46 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

Hey Girls, At La Vie en Rose there are wet swimsuit bags for $1.95 each. I bought them for my OOT bags.

#2516 Andrea28

Andrea28
            • 66 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

Hey all,

At dollarama there is individual hand/face wips, 24 for a dollar !!

#2517 allycat3630

allycat3630
              • 170 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

I went to La Vie en Rose today and got Wet Bikini Bags..  I bought 35 of them..  Regular price is $1.95 each and there is a 40% off Regular Priced Items coupon out there.. 

#2518 Pappy

Pappy
                • 176 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

Hey Allie, I received my La Fresh wipes from Hautelook today! ! I hope you did too! :)

Pappy in your experience did you receive the items within the suggested delivery date that they provided?

I just checked my order confirmation and it said estimated delivery time to be between March 30 - April 5!

#2519 Allie2012

Allie2012
                  • 194 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

I did too!!! So not bad in terms of shipping times. Pumped because now I am done for items for survival kit and almost done OOT bags :)

Originally Posted by Pappy 

Hey Allie,
                    I received my La Fresh wipes from Hautelook today! ! I hope you did too! :)

#2520 Pappy

Pappy
                    • 176 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Glad to hear you got your order in time! I was worried about the expiration date since my wedding is not until end of the year! Glad everything worked out! Can't wait to see pics of your OOT bags!

I did too!!! So not bad in terms of shipping times. Pumped because now I am done for items for survival kit and almost done OOT bags :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users