Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2421 AquaCait

AquaCait
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hi Realcdngirl!!  Just wanted to say Hi, I'm from Brooklin too!!!!!

Originally Posted by Realcdngirl 

Hi everyone,

If anyone needs a promo code for Oriental Trading: MSTRM01 provides free standard shipping to Canada.

#2422 baileybutton

baileybutton
    • 199 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hey Ladies,

The 20 oz Bubba Travel mugs are on sale again at Canadian Tire (well in NB anyway) They are regular $12.99 on sale for $5.19.

Nicole

03.13.13 ~ The day I marry my best friend!

#2423 Realcdngirl

Realcdngirl
      • 177 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

Hi AquaCait! Must be neighbors, it's not a very big town😉. Looks like you are into scuba diving, so is my FI, hence why our honeymoon is in Cozumel. 

Tip of the day: Walmart has gym bags in the luggage section that collapse down to a small square. Thinking we can use this to transport welcome bags down and then pack it for the way home. They were $15.

#2424 Allie2012

Allie2012
        • 194 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hey ladies! If anyone is thinking about pashminas for the OOT bags, I just received my order from FashionUnic and they are awesome. I ordered 22 in 3 different colours. They were $3.75 apiece, and shipping came to about $40, and it only took 10 days to receive them. Really nice quality and I am 100% happy with them :)

#2425 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
          • 400 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

The 34 oz ones are on sale for 6 something as well......and the sale is valid in Ontario :)

Originally Posted by baileybutton 

Hey Ladies,

The 20 oz Bubba Travel mugs are on sale again at Canadian Tire (well in NB anyway) They are regular $12.99 on sale for $5.19.

Nicole

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#2426 pask454

pask454
            • 75 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

I know this is Canadian, but if anyone lives near the border, Meijer has tide sink packs for a dollar...3 packs in one. Great deal!!

#2427 AquaCait

AquaCait
              • 209 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

LOL! We must be!! 

Have you been to Cozumel before??  It's awesome!!  Chankanaab Park is definitely worth a visit, and Ramon Zapata Divers is a fantastic operation...and a really great dive!!!  (You can actually check out his son's page on Facebook, Pete Zapata, and he's one of the dive masters...)

Great tip on the gym bags too!!!

Originally Posted by Realcdngirl 

Hi AquaCait! Must be neighbors, it's not a very big town😉. Looks like you are into scuba diving, so is my FI, hence why our honeymoon is in Cozumel. 

Tip of the day: Walmart has gym bags in the luggage section that collapse down to a small square. Thinking we can use this to transport welcome bags down and then pack it for the way home. They were $15.

#2428 Kristy28

Kristy28
                • 160 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if the more round bubba keg ever go on sale? I like those ones better but $5.19 is really cheap.

Originally Posted by baileybutton 

Hey Ladies,

Nicole

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#2429 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                  • 400 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

Kristy...

I'm in the same boat as you - I want the bubba "keg" style vs. the travel mug/coffee cup style. I'm having a hard time waiting to see if they go on sale, but I imagine they do.

I may just try to find a Canadian Tire in my area where the travel mugs are sold out - go in and get a raincheck for what I need. This will let me buy some time.......to wait to see if the others go on sale...LOL.

You can sign up for alerts on the Canadian Tire site too and it will let you know when your item is going on sale. I've set alerts for all of the bubba products.

Alicia

Originally Posted by Kristy28 

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if the more round bubba keg ever go on sale? I like those ones better but $5.19 is really cheap.

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#2430 Allie2012

Allie2012
                    • 194 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hey guys,

If you live in Ontario, the the oz "keg" style bubba mugs go on sale ~ every 2 months. I got all of mine there for half price. It's funny because I actually wanted the travel mug ones instead but they were never on sale, but now that I have the keg ones I am happy with them. The last time they were on sale was beginning of February, so they should come on sale beginning of April?

Good luck :)

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

Kristy...

I'm in the same boat as you - I want the bubba "keg" style vs. the travel mug/coffee cup style. I'm having a hard time waiting to see if they go on sale, but I imagine they do.

I may just try to find a Canadian Tire in my area where the travel mugs are sold out - go in and get a raincheck for what I need. This will let me buy some time.......to wait to see if the others go on sale...LOL.

You can sign up for alerts on the Canadian Tire site too and it will let you know when your item is going on sale. I've set alerts for all of the bubba products.

Alicia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users