Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2191 AquaCait

AquaCait
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:09 AM

Our travel agent gave us the details when we chose our package.  Our offer gives the Bride and Groom the upgrade to elite.  You are right, it is two bags, I was going off of memory...

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

how did you find out what you were allowed to bring? we were told 2 bags totalling 20kg?!? we are flying with sunwing too!!

#2192 Allie2012

Allie2012
    • 194 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

Thanks for the info on that AquaCait. We are also flying Sunwing, so I'll ask my TA if we qualify for the upgrade to elite. I'm already stressed about the extra money we are going to have to pay to bring our stuff down to Mexico. My FI is a huge kitesurfer and Sunwing charges $100 EACH WAY to bring a surfboard!!!!! FI informed me that he won't go if he can't bring his surfboard lol. We are also bringing all our decorations and OOT stuff down, so at least 2 extra suitcases. But whatever I only plan on getting married once!

Originally Posted by AquaCait 

Our travel agent gave us the details when we chose our package.  Our offer gives the Bride and Groom the upgrade to elite.  You are right, it is two bags, I was going off of memory...

#2193 bride6262

bride6262
      • 582 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

i asked our TA and we get the upgrade too!!! now i just need to be able to find all the extras we get with the upgrade!!

Originally Posted by AquaCait 

#2194 AquaCait

AquaCait
        • 209 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:37 AM

YAY!!!  That's good that you get the upgrade!!  I think there's access to some lounge thingy at the airport, the extra weight allowance, and extra leg room with your seats (don't think it's actually emergency seating though...)

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

i asked our TA and we get the upgrade too!!! now i just need to be able to find all the extras we get with the upgrade!!

#2195 Manda123

Manda123
          • 380 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

Does anyone know whether or not Transat offers upgrades?

#2196 Avens

Avens
            • 576 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

I bought Travel mugs (and bags) off of Oriental Trading.  I ended up getting the "Design your own" travel mugs similar to IMG070.jpgIMG069.jpg

IMG068.jpg

#2197 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
              • 423 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:13 PM

These look great Avens! What a great way to personalize them.

You guest will love them!

Originally Posted by Avens 

I bought Travel mugs (and bags) off of Oriental Trading.  I ended up getting the "Design your own" travel mugs similar to IMG070.jpgIMG069.jpg

IMG068.jpg

#2198 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
                • 109 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:58 AM

Avens: GREAT idea putting everyone's name on them!

#2199 amjohnson

amjohnson
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 340 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

Avens,

Love your cups! I think I would have done the same if I hadn't bought mine already. I need your advice. Mine are aluminum (insulated) coffee cups from Canadian Tire in my colors, red and turquoise. I tried to stick a round label with our logo on a cup but it wouldn't go on the cup straight. So I was thinking of leaving them plain, but now I am having second thoughts. My girlfriend said that this way people are more likely to use it again. Thoughts? I was going to put their name on each cup using a labeller. Your thoughts are appreciated:)

IMG068.jpg

#2200 Allie2012

Allie2012
                    • 194 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

Looks great, I agree your guests will LOVE these! Thanks for the inspiration, I might do this if I can't get Bubba Mugs :)

IMG068.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users