Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2091 AquaCait

AquaCait
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:13 AM

I'm pretty sure I saw them at our Dollaramas here...I was there last week....

Originally Posted by lianee 

Hey, if anyone runs across good deals on chapstick with SPF, could you please let me know?  I picked some up at the Dollar Store in the summer, but most of their stock seems not to have SPF in it right now. 

#2092 lianee

lianee
    • 86 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

Thanks for the tips on the chap stick, ladies!

Also, for those of you thinking of buying the tide sink packs, they are $1.79 in the travel section of Superstore, and $2.00 at Walmart.

#2093 Coba Bride 2012

Coba Bride 2012
      • 46 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:35 AM

Luvmoo where is the Dollarama by canyon meadows? I only know of mckenzie town and the one by southland. Thanks :) I have been looking for these everywhere.

#2094 Coba Bride 2012

Coba Bride 2012
        • 46 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:04 AM

Luvmoo do you know where the Dollarama is at Canyon Meadows? I have looked at the Mckenzie town and there is no advils. Thank you :)

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Hey! I was at the Dollerama in Canyon Meadows and i was also at one in the North the other day and they had tons of the travel size advil tubes in again... :) as for the shout wipes and such, i had to order mine online as i couldn't find them in Calgary ANYWHERE! and if Dollerama sells out, you can always go to walmart for tylenol and advil. they are 99 Cents more expensive.. but.. good in a pinch!

#2095 Coba Bride 2012

Coba Bride 2012
          • 46 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

Hi Luvmoo, I was wondering where the Dollarama is in Canyon Meadows? I looked at the McKenzie one and no luck. :) Thank you

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Hey! I was at the Dollerama in Canyon Meadows and i was also at one in the North the other day and they had tons of the travel size advil tubes in again... :) as for the shout wipes and such, i had to order mine online as i couldn't find them in Calgary ANYWHERE! and if Dollerama sells out, you can always go to walmart for tylenol and advil. they are 99 Cents more expensive.. but.. good in a pinch!

#2096 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
            • 212 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

Just in case anyone is looking for their OOT bags still I found these cute ones at Dollarama today...they are a great size and zipper at the top! $2.00 each:) Now, if I could only sell my other ones before the FI founds out....LOL!!!!!!!

IMG_6083.JPG

#2097 daniellejan2012

daniellejan2012
              • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Okay so I just joined this site and I have to say is as if my life wasn't already  consumed by OOT bags before I joined!!! I cant stop I'm going crazy, everyone has such amazing ideas and just when I thought I was pretty well done I come on here and everyone has some AMAZING ideas and realized my OOT bag just isn't up to standards! LOL Only problem my wedding is 2 months away...guess I better getting moving on these!!!

#2098 Manda123

Manda123
                • 380 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:12 PM

Great Vistaprint sale started today ladies, FYI!

Figures - I waited and waited for brochures to be FREE, and gave up waiting and paid 50 bucks(!!) to get them printed at Staples on Saturday, and now there are finally free! Sheesh!

#2099 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
                  • 335 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:42 PM

I know!!! How frustrating!! I just gave up over the weekend and spent hours designing a passport style brochure to print at Staples too!  Such frustrating timing! 

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Great Vistaprint sale started today ladies, FYI!

Figures - I waited and waited for brochures to be FREE, and gave up waiting and paid 50 bucks(!!) to get them printed at Staples on Saturday, and now there are finally free! Sheesh!

#2100 amjohnson

amjohnson
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 340 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 

I know!!! How frustrating!! I just gave up over the weekend and spent hours designing a passport style brochure to print at Staples too!  Such frustrating timing! 

Busy Bee,

Do you mind if I ask you how you designed your passport brochure? I am in the midst of doing ours but frustrated...can't figure out how to set it up and what to include. Would you mind posting some photos of yours? It may help spark my creativity. We need to get ours ready to send by next week. I thought of doing brochures or post cards with Vistaprint but don't think we have time...need to send some overseas.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users