Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#191 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
  • Member
  • 661 posts

    Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:15 PM

    Anyone want to go in on the Business Id BAdges together? I only need 15 of them and normally you need to buy atleast 50. Please let me know. Thanks!
    Oh and I found my ID badge holders at the dollarama in Olds, AB. I opted for the teathers and not the coil or clips as I have problems with them in the past.

    #192 Jennybell1

    Jennybell1
    • Member
    • 661 posts

      Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:17 PM

      Correction, I need 30 sorry ladies....oops! lol

      #193 echo2_62

      echo2_62
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,049 posts

        Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

        I can't quite remember, but if you contact 'mwcfarms' she might be in need of some card holders and be willing to split an order with you. I'm already splitting my order otherwise I'd help you out! And worst case is that it's still only about $12-$14 for the set so not the biggest overspend maybe?!?

        #194 mwcfarms

        mwcfarms
        • Jr. Member
        • 266 posts

          Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:57 PM

          My local sports store just filled an order for canvas tote bags including the embroidery came to 2.40 a bag. I am totally going to shop local. Yay.

          #195 Billisa

          Billisa
          • Newbie
          • 76 posts

            Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jennybell1
            Anyone want to go in on the Business Id BAdges together? I only need 15 of them and normally you need to buy atleast 50. Please let me know. Thanks!
            Oh and I found my ID badge holders at the dollarama in Olds, AB. I opted for the teathers and not the coil or clips as I have problems with them in the past.
            Hey Jennybell, yeah I just ordered 50 of them and probably only need 20 or so...let's figure something out!

            #196 amygirl1169

            amygirl1169
            • Member
            • 653 posts

              Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:22 PM

              I just went on a hunt for the coil wrist key chains at Party Packagers and a few dollar stores with no luck. I've put in my order for that side I posted earlier and the total for 48 coils came to $54 incld taxes and shipping. I went with the mixed colours package.

              I'll let you know how they look once they arrive :)

              #197 Billisa

              Billisa
              • Newbie
              • 76 posts

                Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:40 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by amygirl1169

                Now, to find good deals on the travel mugs!
                I shopped around online and locally and really, I don't know if there is a better deal than I found at discountmugs.com...it's been listed on this site many times. I ordered 24 with one colour...here are my prices:

                Price ( 24 @ 5.12 ) : $122.88
                1 Screen Charges : $49.00
                Subtotal : $171.88
                Ground Shipping : $22.66
                Shipping Insurance : $3.89
                ************************************************** ******************************
                Item Total : $198.43

                Which works out to $8.25 per mug...best deal I could find! If anyone knows of a better deal for us Canadians, let me know!

                oh, and here's the design:

                Design Image

                #198 Billisa

                Billisa
                • Newbie
                • 76 posts

                  Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:00 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mwcfarms
                  My local sports store just filled an order for canvas tote bags including the embroidery came to 2.40 a bag. I am totally going to shop local. Yay.
                  it wouldn't happen to be a NATIONAL sports store would it?

                  That's my dream, to find cheap canvas bags locally!!!

                  #199 echo2_62

                  echo2_62
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,049 posts

                    Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Billisa
                    I shopped around online and locally and really, I don't know if there is a better deal than I found at discountmugs.com...it's been listed on this site many times. I ordered 24 with one colour...here are my prices:

                    Price ( 24 @ 5.12 ) : $122.88
                    1 Screen Charges : $49.00
                    Subtotal : $171.88
                    Ground Shipping : $22.66
                    Shipping Insurance : $3.89
                    ************************************************** ******************************
                    Item Total : $198.43

                    Which works out to $8.25 per mug...best deal I could find! If anyone knows of a better deal for us Canadians, let me know!

                    oh, and here's the design:

                    Design Image
                    Thanks for the cost breakdown on those! I am looking at ordering mine from the same site, except I need about double what you bought! I think I'm getting the same mug that you have shown, just in different colours.

                    I found one link to a number of CDN sites, but none had prices that could compare and/or the minimum order number was way too high. I'd love to have ordered locally but so far it's not happening.

                    #200 jetsbride

                    jetsbride
                    • Member
                    • 794 posts

                      Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

                      I also got my mugs from discount mugs and they look awesome!!!

                      This is the mug we got and we got it in Blue with our logo in silver
                      Unique Travel Mugs - TM406
                      I don't have a photo of our actual mug, i will take one this weekend and post it!

                      Here's the breakdown:

                      Price( 70 @ 3.60) : $252.00
                      1 Screen Charges : $49.00
                      70 Gift Box : $20.30
                      Subtotal : $321.30

                      Shipping MethodGround Shipping : $45.32
                      Shipping Insurance : $7.33
                      Gift Box Shipping : $3.50

                      Item Total : $377.45 (5.39/mug)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users