Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1971 capecodder

capecodder
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

@Annie - Glad you found such goods deals!!  I want to go back down there again just to get some more stuff. 

@Aquacait - I will be ordering my bags from Oriental Trading.  They ship to Canada and it's somewhat reasonable for shipping.

#1972 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

I also got me bags from OT and they are awesome. I got red and white ones (red being one of wedding colors) and they are really good quality and the price was really good 30$ for 24 bags.

#1973 AquaCait

AquaCait
      • 209 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:22 AM

Thanks everyone!!!

I guess I have to look harder on OT, I was only finding the craft kits of bags....

#1974 capecodder

capecodder
        • 234 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:35 AM

The ones I am ordering are under the Hawiian party supplies.  Hope this helps!

#1975 JMikla

JMikla
          • 189 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:40 AM

Here is a link to all the tote bags:

http://www.orientalt...ue&rd=tote bags

The ones i am ordering are the Totes assortment 50 lot for 30 dollars.

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
            70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#1976 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
            • 423 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:57 AM

These are the ones I ordered, and I love them!

http://www.orientalt...00&rd=tote bags

#1977 vickib

vickib
              • 155 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:43 AM

A shopping trip south is in the works!!!  YAY!

#1978 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
                • Site Supporter
                • 154 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:32 PM

I'm looking to purchase customized beer bottle koozies and have a question. I don't want the bottle ones with the zipper just the small one that comes up half the size of the bottle: so, do beer can koozies fit beer bottles? I'd like to order from within Canada if possible. Ladies--anyone purchase customized koozies?

#1979 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                  • 270 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:18 PM

You just made my whole DAY!  I am literally printing off your post to take with me when I go to buffalo. YAY!

Originally Posted by Camy47 

I JUST got back from Buffalo and am thrilled to say that my OOT shopping is done!!! :) Well....at least until I find the next big deal! haha.

Here are a few of my finds so hopefully this will help you out when planning your trip:

Hobby Lobby (There is one about 10 min from Walden Galleria) - Best place for flowers! Great selection and good prices. I picked up some to make my hair piece and they are 50% off right now. Also got some feathers, ribbon and hair barrettes....again, all 50% off.

Michaels - selection not very different from here. Only picked up some cute iron on t-shirt transfers saying 'Bridesmaid' etc. for $1 each. No big deals here.

Target - all of their bug repellent is on clearance. Was able to pick up several packages of the Off towelettes for $3 each (8 per pack).

WalMart - Shout to go wipes (can't remember if it was $2.49 or $2.79 for a pack of 12). Colgate wisps individuals 16 for $5. I stocked up on candy too....20 individual packs of Skittles for $1.98 and large bags of individually wrapped lifesavers for $2.50

Bit Lots - obviously stock is dependent upon the location, but some good OOT finds to be had. I picked up 10 packs of portfolios in tropical colours for $1.50 per pkg. (am using these to put all my Vistaprint docs in...welcome letter, schedule etc.). They also had 4 packs of tropical Blistex lip balm spf 15 for $3.

Joann Fabrics - if you go to the supercenter they do have a decent selection of flowers...just didn't have much in my colours. Picked up some beautiful feathers for my hair piece though...used a 40% off coupon.

Dollar Tree - I wish I had gone to Dollar tree at the start of my OOT shopping. SOOOO many great finds. This trip I picked up playing cards 2/$1, little round packages of nail polish remover pads for my bridesmaids $1, pink bismuth (similar to pepto) $1, crystal light and hawaiian punch singles to go for water bottles...8 or 10 in a pack for $1, 4 x 5 stick packs of trident gum $1. They also had the battery operated plastic votives for my reception...not just the plain candles but the ones in the actual votives 2/$1. This is a HUGE find as I looked everywhere and they cost around $2 each everywhere else. Other OOT items they had were Advil, various medications, cute Colgate toothpaste/toothbrush kits, Colgate wisp 4 packs, and lots of candy all $1...good selection of sugar free candy if you have diabetic guests.

Bath & Body Works Outlet mall - Charmed life body lotion for $1 each. They also had lots of hand sanitizers on sale for 50% off so 75 cents each and mini candles 3 for $5. Don't forget to sign up and get your email coupons before you go...this week was a free mini-candle with your $10 purchase.

Hopefully that helps! If you have something specific you were looking for let me know in case I saw it on my travels. Happy Shopping!

Holly

#1980 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                    • 270 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:19 PM

we have some of these koozies at home, and they fit bottles and cans!

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe 

I'm looking to purchase customized beer bottle koozies and have a question. I don't want the bottle ones with the zipper just the small one that comes up half the size of the bottle: so, do beer can koozies fit beer bottles? I'd like to order from within Canada if possible. Ladies--anyone purchase customized koozies?

Holly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users