Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1951 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:06 PM

Hey Tori...I saw some very similar zipper pouches (different colours and all) at Staples when I was back to school shopping with my kids last week...they were cheap too....under $2 I think.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Does anyone have any extra zipper name badge holders?  I think I remember a bride ordering WAY too many on here so I thought I would check.... I will take some off your hands as we do not have enough of the bright coloured zipper pouches we bought at target and I am going to need something for our "overflow" guests!

#1952 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

OoOOOOO I never thought to check there!! Thank's I will definitely check it out... then the other's wont be SO different!!

I kind of wish I just did the same name badge ones everyone else is doing but since I already have over 40 of these ones I have to stick with it.  I was kind of afraid if I gave others the clear ones people would wish they'd gotten those!!!! This could be my saving grace!!! Thanks Natalie!!!

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

Hey Tori...I saw some very similar zipper pouches (different colours and all) at Staples when I was back to school shopping with my kids last week...they were cheap too....under $2 I think.

#1953 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
      • 270 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

OK ladies,

For all of you buffalo shoppers, I am looking for your insight and expertise!  I am finally gearing up to plan a cross-border shopping bonanza for the wedding decor, flowers, OOT bags, shoes, accessories, etc.

I want to attempt to be strategic and get as many deals as possible.  Here is the store list I have so far.  If you have any recommendations or suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Hobby Lobby - real touch flowers and bouquet supplies

Michaels - floral, decor, invitations/paper and OOT supplies

Target - OTC medication, shout wipes, bug spray wipes?,

Walmart - bubbas (might be too late?)

Davids bridal - dress, shoes, etc etc.

Big Lots - various OOT items.

Any other spots that I might not be thinking of in the Buffalo area that you girls hit up!?

Holly

#1954 Kris2012

Kris2012
        • 27 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:39 AM

I'm in Ottawa and CT has bubba mugs on for 50% off I think that people have been talking about. Also, Michaels has a good flyer going with a lot at 50% off plus a coupon for 50% off any reg. priced item, you can also get the coupons online:)

#1955 beachbum21

beachbum21
          • 438 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:56 PM

I'm in Ottawa and CT has bubba mugs on for 50% off I think that people have been talking about. Also, Michaels has a good flyer going with a lot at 50% off plus a coupon for 50% off any reg. priced item, you can also get the coupons online:)

FI and I cleared out our local cdn tire of bubbas today and left with a raincheck for the rest. I can't be bothered to cross the border, and go on a hunt that won't guarantee I come back with what I want. Dollarama also has great prices for advil, etc.. :)

#1956 KatieJ

KatieJ
            • 168 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:39 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but liquidation world has some great buys!

#1957 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

Not sure if there is a Hobby Lobby in Buffalo, I looked but never tracked one down.  Another good spot is "The Christmas Tree Store (Shop?)" it is on niagara falls blvd.  A lot of brides have been getting their shells and starfish there!

Dollar Tree has lots of stuff, there are a million in buffalo (i went to 7 tracking down the OOT bags) they have 2 playing cards for $1 (may be 3 for $1.25) and other oot stuffers.  They are not always the "fanciest" or cleanest looking spots but definitely worth checking out!

Let me know what OOT specific items you are looking for and I will share a list of all my buffalo finds.  I basically did my entire OOT bags over the border!

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

OK ladies,

For all of you buffalo shoppers, I am looking for your insight and expertise!  I am finally gearing up to plan a cross-border shopping bonanza for the wedding decor, flowers, OOT bags, shoes, accessories, etc.

I want to attempt to be strategic and get as many deals as possible.  Here is the store list I have so far.  If you have any recommendations or suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Hobby Lobby - real touch flowers and bouquet supplies

Michaels - floral, decor, invitations/paper and OOT supplies

Target - OTC medication, shout wipes, bug spray wipes?,

Walmart - bubbas (might be too late?)

Davids bridal - dress, shoes, etc etc.

Big Lots - various OOT items.

Any other spots that I might not be thinking of in the Buffalo area that you girls hit up!?

#1958 capecodder

capecodder
                • 234 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

I agree with Tori about Christmas Tree Shop.  You can sign up online for an extra coupon, I think it's 10 or 20% off.  I found most of OOT stuff there.

#1959 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
                  • 212 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

Today I found these really cute beachy face clothes at Winners...8 for $5.99

SDC10117.JPG

#1960 Shahlo

Shahlo
                    • 253 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:48 AM

Thanks for posting these Natalie! I have to go get them now

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

Today I found these really cute beachy face clothes at Winners...8 for $5.99

SDC10117.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users