Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1901 tamandrob

tamandrob
  • 349 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:15 AM

So I have been hearing from brides that the resort we are going to runs out of towels and the brides are saying to bring your own and that it would be a great idea to put some in the oot bags. I have seen a couple post on beach towels sales but has anyone seen any recent sales? Thanks

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1902 soogal

soogal
    • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

I was wondering what the key card holders are actually named. I was looking online at Staple.ca and I can't seem to find them.   Any help would be great

#1903 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
      • 465 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

They're called badge holders i think
        But I actually returned mine back to Staples - because I was able to order them for MUCH cheaper online

I was wondering what the key card holders are actually named. I was looking online at Staple.ca and I can't seem to find them.   Any help would be great

#1904 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

I saw them at the bargain shop about a week ago... I think 2 for $7 maybe 2 for $6?!

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

So I have been hearing from brides that the resort we are going to runs out of towels and the brides are saying to bring your own and that it would be a great idea to put some in the oot bags. I have seen a couple post on beach towels sales but has anyone seen any recent sales? Thanks

#1905 Manda123

Manda123
          • 380 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

You can also look on eBay. You can find some really inexpensive badge holders there. Also, they are pretty cheap to ship since they are light and small. Good luck!

Originally Posted by soogal 

#1906 Manda123

Manda123
            • 380 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

http://www.ebay.ca/i...984.m1423.l2649 

This seller is selling 50 for 5.99. Shipping is 5.00. They have the zipper closing, too.

#1907 Camy47

Camy47
              • 104 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

For those of you interested in making the key card holders, I found the coil key chains in Wal Mart super center tonight! They were only $1.98 for 6 (2 pink, 2 blue, 1 green and 1 brown in each package). I thought this was a super deal since there is no shipping or anything. They were in the stationary section where they have the labels and badge holders.

Also, the P&G brandsaver coupons came in the paper last week and there are several for $1 off febreze products ($2 off 2 products, $3 off 3 and $4 off 4 if I recall correctly). The super center also had the travel febreze up by the checkouts for $2.49....so just $1.49 after coupons. If you can get the coupons from friends/family they would make good little stuffers. I am putting in an extra bag of goodies for my bridesmaids so was going to include it for them.

#1908 Camy47

Camy47
                • 104 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

Oh...I also found the OFF bug repellent towellettes at Rexall for $7.99 for a package of 12 and at Shoppers I think they were $8.99 for the same thing.

#1909 tamandrob

tamandrob
                  • 349 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:20 AM

Thanks I will have to check it out, I was thinking of going to the states this weekend to check there too!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I saw them at the bargain shop about a week ago... I think 2 for $7 maybe 2 for $6?!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1910 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

GREAT! I haven't been able to find these anywhere!!!!

Originally Posted by Camy47 

Oh...I also found the OFF bug repellent towellettes at Rexall for $7.99 for a package of 12 and at Shoppers I think they were $8.99 for the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users