CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1891 MJKH

MJKH
  • Site Supporter
  • 654 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

Isn't it weird though?  At one point I asked her what the relationship was between Roots and Aveeno...she didn't know, but she thought she recalled seeing the product in some of their advertising for travel bags.

#1892 JMikla

JMikla
    • 189 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

that is VERY awesome! :) We have a store near us I will ask...

Attached Files

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
      70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#1893 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
      • 465 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:42 AM

Hiiii ladies! Just to let you know I was at Michaels this weekend and they had glow bracelets on for $1.50 (15 in 1 tube!) - so got myself 3 tubes for under $5!!!
        Check it out if you can!

#1894 Camy47

Camy47
        • 104 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:17 AM

I did the same thing a few months back. Thought they would be great for the dance floor! :)

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

Hiiii ladies! Just to let you know I was at Michaels this weekend and they had glow bracelets on for $1.50 (15 in 1 tube!) - so got myself 3 tubes for under $5!!!
          Check it out if you can!

#1895 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
          • 465 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:29 AM

Agreed! And very easy and light for traveling!

Originally Posted by Camy47 

I did the same thing a few months back. Thought they would be great for the dance floor! :)

#1896 Shahlo

Shahlo
            • 253 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

Hi ladies,

I finally went to Bianca Amor Liquidation Store and found a few things. Most importantly I found pashminas for $5.00 and they were a good quality. Here are pictures of other stuff that I found:

Pashminas--$5. They had various colours from whites, to reds, to pinks ... . My fiance doesn't want everyone wearing the same colour so it worked out great for me and I picked out different colours.

IMG_0280.JPG

Mini lotion--50 cents                                                                  Body butter--$2.00

IMG_0275.JPGIMG_0277.JPG

Feels great foot lotion--$2.00

IMG_0279.JPGIMG_0274.JPG

Thermos travel mug--$5.00

IMG_0271.JPGIMG_0273.JPG

#1897 capecodder

capecodder
              • 234 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

Finally catching up with my reading after being away in the States.

Many good deals to be found done there.  I don't understand why everything is so much cheaper there sometimes.

Christmas Tree Shop and Dollar Tree had really good deals.  At Christmas Tree Shop in Portland, Maine they had a whole section of travel stuff.  Picked up packs of 4 Shout Wipes, Advil 10ct, Puffs Kleenex and they were all $1 each!!

Has anyone heard of beer floaties?  They would keep your mug afloat in the pool.  We looked all over for them but no luck.

#1898 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                • 281 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

Thanks for the awesome news, capecodder :D I am heading there this weekend, leaving Thursday actually. I have an appointment Saturday at David's Bridal in Portland. Definetely going to the Christmas tree shop for shout wipes and advil :D

Originally Posted by capecodder 

Finally catching up with my reading after being away in the States.

Many good deals to be found done there.  I don't understand why everything is so much cheaper there sometimes.

Christmas Tree Shop and Dollar Tree had really good deals.  At Christmas Tree Shop in Portland, Maine they had a whole section of travel stuff.  Picked up packs of 4 Shout Wipes, Advil 10ct, Puffs Kleenex and they were all $1 each!!

Has anyone heard of beer floaties?  They would keep your mug afloat in the pool.  We looked all over for them but no luck.

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                  ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#1899 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                  • 281 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

OMG, total virtual high-five to you. Although getting great deals on oot stuff is awesome, free is always better! Great find!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Sooooo, let me tell you about my OOT find today! : )

I was drooling over the purses and wallets at the Roots store in the mall...the girl and I were chatting, and I happened to see a box of travel-size Aveeno lotions (which I LOOOOVE and use all the time) next to the till with a sign saying "free samples".  I said, "are these really FREE?"...and she said, "yes, take as many as you want!".  I made some kind of comment about "you may be sorry you offered..." and explained about our DW and the OOT bags.  She said, "just a second, we have tons of them" and went to the back and brought me a whole box...EEEEEP!  I could hardly contain myself.  

Anyway, if you happen to be at a Roots store this week, take a snoop around...it never hurts to ask! 

IMG_0002.jpg

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                    ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#1900 capecodder

capecodder
                    • 234 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

Have fun shopping!!  Can't wait to hear what deals you get Annie!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users