Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#181 Jenna20

Jenna20
  • 314 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:42 PM

Hey Ladies...Great info! Ive done some looking around in Calgary at the Dollarama and Dollar stores. Walmart sounds like an awesome place to get things. I had seen during back to school large packs of hand sanitizer at Staples.

Meghan those bags sound super cute! I wish I could get started on this...dragging still with not knowing when and how many guests. eek!

#182 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
    • 653 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lulucarmen
      check out oriental trading, here is the link to them:

Whistle Expando Bracelet Key Chains

fairly cheap too! thanks for the idea!
      Hey lulucarmen,
      Thanks for the suggestion. I checked it out, but once they added on shipping/duties (an additional $30 something dollars), the price was a little ridiculous. I will hunt around for some locally! :)

#183 echo2_62

echo2_62
      • 1,049 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

Amy - you might have to call to find out the coil keychains but check out: Party Packagers - toronto party supplies. I'm not familiar with the store personally but someone else posted the link previously and I kept it just in case.

#184 echo2_62

echo2_62
        • 1,049 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:21 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jenna20
          Hey Ladies...Great info! Ive done some looking around in Calgary at the Dollarama and Dollar stores. Walmart sounds like an awesome place to get things. I had seen during back to school large packs of hand sanitizer at Staples.

Meghan those bags sound super cute! I wish I could get started on this...dragging still with not knowing when and how many guests. eek!
          I realized the other day that if I can hold myself off a few months then Christmas will be a great time to pick up smaller sized items because they'll all be out for stocking stuffers! So Jenna don't worry that you can't order things right now, it might work out in your favour anyways!

The bags are going to be my biggest challenge I think. I'm picky about colours and function too. We'll have to see how it goes.

#185 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
          • 653 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

Hi girls,
            Thanks for the all helpful advice.
            I haven't had a chance to actually get out to the dollar stores yet (work is crazy right now!) but I was able to find this Canadian site that will ship them for $8.
            So if anyone else has any trouble finding them locally, check this out:
            wholesale spiral coil key chain. wholesale wrist keychain coils and id coil keychains

Now, to find good deals on the travel mugs!

#186 shankd

shankd
            • 272 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

Amygirl1169, for the travel mugs, I'm not sure if you want to put your own monogram on them or not....but keep your eye open when Canadian tire has a sale on the 20oz bubba's.....there the best, keeps your drink cold for a long time, and they come in great colors.....

#187 mitzy7

mitzy7
              • 61 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:05 PM

Amygirl... did you order those wrist key chains from the site you posted?

#188 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
                • 653 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:57 PM

No, I haven't ordered them yet..

but my key/tip holders arrived from that eBay seller:
                  (50 Business ID Card Badge Holder w/ Zipper Vertical ZV - eBay (item 260472359405 end time Sep-22-09 13:36:43 PDT))
                  and I'm a little worried they're a bit small. They just fit a standard business card and I'm not sure if the hotel key/money will also fit in there...

I'm going to London this weekend for homecoming, so I will test out if the hotel key fits!!! Fingers crossed!

#189 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:55 AM

Amy, let me know if those key/tip holders are an okay size! I ordered the same ones so if they are too small then we'll have to come up with another use for them! Fingers crossed here for it!!

#190 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
                    • 653 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:46 AM

Apparently a bride on another thread ordered the same ones and she was able to fit a vista print business card, security card and 6 $1 bills in there and it fit fine!

I'll still test it out tomorrow and let you know after the weekend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users