Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1881 bride6262

bride6262
  • Member
  • 582 posts

    Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:30 AM

    Does anyone have a jamaican phrase book?



    #1882 Sunshine2680

    Sunshine2680
    • Jr. Member
    • 465 posts

      Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:37 AM

      They have a list of all the languages they provide booklets for on the website

      http://www.single-se...rase/status.php 

       



      #1883 Shahlo

      Shahlo
      • Jr. Member
      • 253 posts

        Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:03 AM

        Thanks JMikla, it's good to know! I can barely wait to go :)
         

        Originally Posted by JMikla 

        Just want to warn you, it's VERY overwhelming. Lots of stuff to look at and aisles and aisles of STUFF. The candles, mini lotions, nail files and bags were the big find there.
         



         



         



        #1884 luvmoo

        luvmoo
        • Member
        • 503 posts

          Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:38 AM


          I had a heck of a time finding one myself.. so i just made up my own!! :) betwen the internet and google, and word document.. heheh i just created my own sheets... it isn't a pretty little book but I just made it as a few pages in my welcome booklet, and it worked perfect! :)
           

          Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

          Does anyone have a jamaican phrase book?



           



          #1885 J and G 2012

          J and G 2012
          • Jr. Member
          • 423 posts

            Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

            You've posted it before, I just can't remeber where, do you mind reminding me :)

            Thanks!

             

            Originally Posted by luvmoo 


            I had a heck of a time finding one myself.. so i just made up my own!! :) betwen the internet and google, and word document.. heheh i just created my own sheets... it isn't a pretty little book but I just made it as a few pages in my welcome booklet, and it worked perfect! :)
             



             



             



            #1886 torilynnsmith

            torilynnsmith
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,748 posts

              Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:39 AM

              Was just at super store (Loblaws) doing groceries and I popped by the Joe Fresh section (love their stuff) and all the flip flops (mens and ladies - sorry didnt look at kids) were on sale for $1.94!!!!!  If you are planning on including these in your OOTs, doing a flip flop basket at the reception, or just needed some for you and FI for your trip I would suggest heading over to take a look.  I picked up 3 navy pairs for my BMs to put in their OOT bags, they can wear these at the reception or through the week but for $2 it is a nice CHEAP addition and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Joe flip flops, they are the only rubbery flip flops I wear because they are SO comfy!!!

               

              Also, all their summer stuff is on sale, if you are looking for things for when you go away check that out too.  FI loves their golf shorts and pants, we got him another pair of shorts for $6.94!!!! You can't beat that!!! These shorts are so nice too because they are dressier looking, so he can wear them to dinners and things while we are away! They come in Navy, Grey, Black and Beige!

               

               



              #1887 luvmoo

              luvmoo
              • Member
              • 503 posts

                Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

                That's a great question! hahah  I don't remember if i posted it in my OOT bag post or where lol... However i can send you what i have, and then you can just adjust it to what you want or need! :) just send me your email address and i will email it to you :)
                 

                Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

                You've posted it before, I just can't remeber where, do you mind reminding me :)

                Thanks!

                 



                 



                 



                #1888 MJKH

                MJKH
                • Site Supporter
                • 654 posts

                  Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

                  Sooooo, let me tell you about my OOT find today! : )

                   

                  I was drooling over the purses and wallets at the Roots store in the mall...the girl and I were chatting, and I happened to see a box of travel-size Aveeno lotions (which I LOOOOVE and use all the time) next to the till with a sign saying "free samples".  I said, "are these really FREE?"...and she said, "yes, take as many as you want!".  I made some kind of comment about "you may be sorry you offered..." and explained about our DW and the OOT bags.  She said, "just a second, we have tons of them" and went to the back and brought me a whole box...EEEEEP!  I could hardly contain myself.  

                   

                  Anyway, if you happen to be at a Roots store this week, take a snoop around...it never hurts to ask! 

                   

                  IMG_0002.jpg



                  #1889 torilynnsmith

                  torilynnsmith
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,748 posts

                    Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:48 PM

                    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!! Free OOT goods, can't go wrong!!!!
                     

                    Originally Posted by MJKH 

                    Sooooo, let me tell you about my OOT find today! : )

                     

                    I was drooling over the purses and wallets at the Roots store in the mall...the girl and I were chatting, and I happened to see a box of travel-size Aveeno lotions (which I LOOOOVE and use all the time) next to the till with a sign saying "free samples".  I said, "are these really FREE?"...and she said, "yes, take as many as you want!".  I made some kind of comment about "you may be sorry you offered..." and explained about our DW and the OOT bags.  She said, "just a second, we have tons of them" and went to the back and brought me a whole box...EEEEEP!  I could hardly contain myself.  

                     

                    Anyway, if you happen to be at a Roots store this week, take a snoop around...it never hurts to ask! 

                     

                    IMG_0002.jpg



                     



                    #1890 Shahlo

                    Shahlo
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 253 posts

                      Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

                      OMG!!! That's so awesome! Good job, I can only imagine how excited you were :)
                       

                      Originally Posted by MJKH 

                      Sooooo, let me tell you about my OOT find today! : )

                       

                      I was drooling over the purses and wallets at the Roots store in the mall...the girl and I were chatting, and I happened to see a box of travel-size Aveeno lotions (which I LOOOOVE and use all the time) next to the till with a sign saying "free samples".  I said, "are these really FREE?"...and she said, "yes, take as many as you want!".  I made some kind of comment about "you may be sorry you offered..." and explained about our DW and the OOT bags.  She said, "just a second, we have tons of them" and went to the back and brought me a whole box...EEEEEP!  I could hardly contain myself.  

                       

                      Anyway, if you happen to be at a Roots store this week, take a snoop around...it never hurts to ask! 

                       

                      IMG_0002.jpg



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users