Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1801 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

I would say for everyone but this is what we are doing as our "favour"  With a small group like that I think giving it only to teh wedding party will just make the rest of your group wish they had them.  We did the HUGE bubbas for our wedding party and then a "normal" sized one that can be used for coffee when they return home for the rest of our guests.

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

You don't think travel mugs would be used more?? I found some nice red and teal metallic ones at Canadian Tire for 5$ on sale....I was thinking of just getting some for our wedding party but there is only 13-15 people going...Thoughts? Tumblers or Mugs? For everyone or w. party?

Thanks!~

#1802 JMikla

JMikla
    • 189 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

Hey ladies,

My mom is headed to the states this weekend, what are some of the things that she should look for for me down there that you have had a hard time getting here?

So far I have shout wipes & powdered gaterade.:)

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
      70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#1803 bride6262

bride6262
      • 582 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:53 PM

ok maybe i am having a blond moment but i thought that was what i was endorsing! lol

You don't think travel mugs would be used more?? I found some nice red and teal metallic ones at Canadian Tire for 5$ on sale....I was thinking of just getting some for our wedding party but there is only 13-15 people going...Thoughts? Tumblers or Mugs? For everyone or w. party?

Thanks!~

#1804 tamandrob

tamandrob
        • 349 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:55 AM

I would go with mugs and I would get them for everyone, you wouldn't want your guest to feel left out when everyone else has one. So if it is in your budget defiantly get everyone one!

Thanks!~

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1805 MJKH

MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:07 AM

Oh, if you've found red and teal it was meant to be! ; )

Thanks!~

#1806 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

Shout wipes, single serve gatorades (I only found them at big lots), advil 10ct tubes (target under $2), Pepto chewables 48ct box (broken up into sheets of 6 that you can package individually)

here is a link to my OOT bags, I did almost all my shopping in the states sadly so I did a break down of price, where to buy etc.  This should help your mom

Hey ladies,

My mom is headed to the states this weekend, what are some of the things that she should look for for me down there that you have had a hard time getting here?

#1807 pbrozek

pbrozek
              • Site Supporter
              • 75 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:05 AM

Definitely individually packaged Advil/Tylenol. I found some at Staples.

Originally Posted by JMikla 

Hey ladies,

#1808 MJKH

MJKH
                • Site Supporter
                • 654 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:36 AM

Really???  I had seen another comment about the little paper packs of pain relievers being available at Staples...when I went in to the local store here they looked at me like I had three heads!

Originally Posted by pbrozek 

Definitely individually packaged Advil/Tylenol. I found some at Staples.

#1809 MJKH

MJKH
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 654 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

So, I can hardly stand the wait!  This weekend my parents will be meeting up with my brother and sil...the ones that have been picking up my packages across the border.  By this time next week I'll have my bamboo pashminas from FashionUnic, all of the little toiletries from Minimus, my shipments from Target...yaaay!  I am so tempted to start buying the ziplocs and ripping open packages to put my welcome kits together, but I have to stay focused on our upcoming holiday.  Oh, and we had a big hailstorm here Monday night...lots of damage...my back windshield completely shattered and the car is pitted front, back, top, sides...sounds like it will be written off...our skylight was broken...yeah, I have lots of other things I should be doing ; )

#1810 JMikla

JMikla
                    • 189 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

Thank you SOOO much that is awesome! :)

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Shout wipes, single serve gatorades (I only found them at big lots), advil 10ct tubes (target under $2), Pepto chewables 48ct box (broken up into sheets of 6 that you can package individually)

here is a link to my OOT bags, I did almost all my shopping in the states sadly so I did a break down of price, where to buy etc.  This should help your mom

http://www.bestdesti...nd-lots-of-pics

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
                      70 guests booked and paid and counting....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users