• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1711 amjohnson

amjohnson
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:55 AM

Thanks Jennifer!

My sense of direction is challenged even more when driving in Calgary...lol...we'll see if I can find it on my own. Thanks for the pics!

#1712 amjohnson

amjohnson
    • Site Supporter
    • 340 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

You guys really should try pioneer group, I paid less then $105 for 2 dozen pashmina's and that included the fancy shipping costs in a big heavy box. Do you want me to dig them up and take a picture? lol

That's okay, I will check out their website too. Thanks!

#1713 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
      • 212 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

I got a 3 pack of tums (rolls) for 1.98 at walmart:)

Originally Posted by kya101 

I love the little suitcase stationary, I wish I lived closer to the city so I could pick some up. My mom is going to the city next weekend, hopefully they will have them in Winnupeg at the dollarama!!!! Thanks for sharing I love it!!! I went Vista crazy yesterday... got postcards, brochures, posters, mug, t-shirts, return labels, pen, banner, and tote. I keep finding more reasons to order more stuff!!!! I even got stuff for my son's birthday party!!!!!

Has anyone found any good deals on tums or rolaids??? I want to get the rolls and have been having a hard time finding some... not too sure where to look when I do go to the city.

#1714 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

Hi girls!

I saw those little suitcases too, they were pretty cute, and would be great for the kiddies :)

For the ribbon and tulle, it may seem like a good deal but you don't get much (unless you only need a little! :)) I would try fabricland or something like that, where you get more on the roll.

I picked up my Avon order and the aloe gel is an awesome size!! That will definitely come in handy for guests :)

Happy shopping girls :)

#1715 amjohnson

amjohnson
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

Hi Beachbum,

Yes, I agree.

I got two rolls of the red as it is the perfect red. Our blue is a turquoise blue from my FI's kilt so I am finding it hard to get tulle in that color.

I think I will get some organza fabric from Fabricland. I might use the red tulle on the chairs or on the table.

Did you order your Avon online? I may check it out. I got Aloe gel at Walmart but I think I read about there being flip flop playing cards from avon?

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hi girls!

I saw those little suitcases too, they were pretty cute, and would be great for the kiddies :)

For the ribbon and tulle, it may seem like a good deal but you don't get much (unless you only need a little! :)) I would try fabricland or something like that, where you get more on the roll.

I picked up my Avon order and the aloe gel is an awesome size!! That will definitely come in handy for guests :)

Happy shopping girls :)

#1716 Shahlo

Shahlo
            • 253 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hey Luvmoo,

My pashima tags are pretty simple, I"ve attached the template if you wanna change it and use it!

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Hey ladies,

Does anyone happen to have the template for the Pashmina tags? i seen some on here before that said " To have an to hold and to keep you warm in the cold" or something like that... but i haven't had any luck making one... does anyone have one???

Attached Files

#1717 tamandrob

tamandrob
              • 349 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

You got a better price than me picked up tums at walmart today 3 pack for $2.12.

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1718 all the love

all the love
                • Site Supporter
                • 133 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

I got mine at Safeway a while ago - the 3 pack was 1.59

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

#1719 luvmoo

luvmoo
                  • 503 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

Thank you Shalo!!!! 

This is just what i was lookin for! :)

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

Hey Luvmoo,

My pashima tags are pretty simple, I"ve attached the template if you wanna change it and use it!

Attached Files

#1720 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

I only had 4 items... I will check and let you know!!!!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Tori...I didn't try that (emptying out the cart)...did that allow you to get more than 10 items free in one order?

I got 3 rolls packs at walmart as well... dont remember the cost (tums) they also have the mini plastic containers that are so cute!!!! A little more pricey though and we needed too many... if we had only 10 bags I totally would have done these!

Originally Posted by kya101 

I love the little suitcase stationary, I wish I lived closer to the city so I could pick some up. My mom is going to the city next weekend, hopefully they will have them in Winnupeg at the dollarama!!!! Thanks for sharing I love it!!! I went Vista crazy yesterday... got postcards, brochures, posters, mug, t-shirts, return labels, pen, banner, and tote. I keep finding more reasons to order more stuff!!!! I even got stuff for my son's birthday party!!!!!

Has anyone found any good deals on tums or rolaids??? I want to get the rolls and have been having a hard time finding some... not too sure where to look when I do go to the city.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users