Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#161 DRod0214

DRod0214
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:43 AM

great stuff girls, im looking for the cheapest place to but those clear neck pouches/wallets for the guest to hold their money, keys, cards, etc when around the resort or going on any excursions, if anyone knows any information please email me at rodriguesd327@yahoo.com
    Diane

#162 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

Thanks Joss!!

#163 Riu Mambo Bride to be

Riu Mambo Bride to be
      • 81 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:16 PM

THANKS for the tip on the EBAY Spanish 4 Dummies books.. I bought some today SUPER CHEAP.. Now lets hope they get here before the wedding
        RIU MAMBO BRIDE

#164 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Riu Mambo Bride to be
          THANKS for the tip on the EBAY Spanish 4 Dummies books.. I bought some today SUPER CHEAP.. Now lets hope they get here before the wedding
          What seller on ebay did you get the books from? are they the big version or pocket size?

I want to get these but I haven't had any luck finding them. Your help would be awesome, thanks!

#165 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jetsbride
            what seller on ebay did you get the books from? Are they the big version or pocket size?

I want to get these but i haven't had any luck finding them. Your help would be awesome, thanks!

me too!! Me too!!!

#166 Tam

Tam
            • 551 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:28 AM

I was just reading through the MIchaels flyer this morning and they are having a sale on t-shirts 2 for $7. They come in sizes S-XL in various colours.

Also, when I was in Party Packagers recently they had rhinestone letters the spelled out MOH, B&G etc to put on t-shirts, hats or whatever....I think they were about $5??

#167 shoyum

shoyum
              • 159 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:33 AM

Hey Ladies! Bubba Keg Mugs are all half price at Canadian Tire this week!!I just bought out two stores!

#168 Tam

Tam
                • 551 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Riu Mambo Bride to be

Can you send me the seller too for the translation books? I can't find them either on ebay.

#169 lisarussell66

lisarussell66
                  • 19 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:19 PM

I was wondering how all of you are getting all of your stuff for your OTT Bags on the plane? I will already have way to much!! I really want to go to Canadian Tire tonight and get the bubba kegs but worried about getting to Jamaica!!

Please let me know your thoughts

Thanks

#170 sunset78

sunset78
                    • 1,280 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:35 PM

I'm actually doing a pre-travel oot bag and an oot bag at the resort.

The pre-oot will have the bubba kegs, luggage tags, travel pillow, and passport covers. They can use and take what they want. All those bubba kegs would be a pain to take with me.

Then the actual ott will have playing cards, sample sized items, puzzle books, bottle openers, water proof money holders with soemthing you can attach around your wrist or loophole on shorts, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users