Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#151 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
  • 706 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:36 AM

For those looking for OOT bags, I was in PharmaPlus tonight and they had some really cute bags on sale (I think $5.00).

#152 FatCracker

FatCracker
    • 192 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:41 PM

Boathouse had some really cute beach and tote bags. A little more expensive, but some were on sale for $19.99 from 49.99!
      YAY for end of season sales!!

#153 shoyum

shoyum
      • 159 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

I actually just got my bags from walmart. They are the reusable totes they sell only 97 cents. Beach themed, the picture is of a beach with umbrellas on it, very colorfull and so perfectly themed.

#154 spikes and tiki

spikes and tiki
        • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:47 PM

HI

After spending hours upon hours searching the internet for all my oot bags and contents, I found a website Navy and Lavender ? Fine Gifts & Favors. They have pre-made welcome bags (which are expensive) but they also have 'rescue me kits' for $10 each. They contain sample size advil, pepto, sewing kit, etc. I am ordering them to put in my bags since it is cheaper than buying all these products individually. Its worth checking out!

#155 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
          • 706 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by spikes and tiki
            HI

After spending hours upon hours searching the internet for all my oot bags and contents, I found a website Navy and Lavender ? Fine Gifts & Favors. They have pre-made welcome bags (which are expensive) but they also have 'rescue me kits' for $10 each. They contain sample size advil, pepto, sewing kit, etc. I am ordering them to put in my bags since it is cheaper than buying all these products individually. Its worth checking out!

Great find, definately better than buying everything. I think it's a good price.

#156 Tam

Tam
            • 551 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

spikes and tiki,
              Where on the website did you find the rescue me kits? I couldn't find them..

#157 Joss

Joss
              • 188 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:57 PM

Great find, thanks.

Tam, it took me a while to find it also. Here's a link:

Navy and Lavender ? Fine Gifts & Favors

#158 Lara

Lara
                • 179 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:55 AM

WOW - great thread! I'm so glad to have the wisdom of all you other Canadian brides to draw on! I haven't quite gotten to the planning/purchasing of the OOT bags yet, as we're waiting to see exactly how many people are coming, but when I do I will definitely return and share the wealth here!

#159 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

Very glad that I've found this thread! I agree that it gets too frustrating hearing about all those great deals in the states and not being close enough to drive there! I used to live about 15 minutes from the border and that would be SO useful right now!

I'm so excited about starting my bags so I'll definitely try to keep up on any deals I find!

#160 Joss

Joss
                    • 188 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:56 PM

Ladies,

this is a shout out to let you know I just bought Bubba kegs on sale for 50% off at Canadian Tire. It puts them at $5.99 per mug vs. $12.99 (they're the 20oz kegs).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users