• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1581 tamandrob

tamandrob
  • 349 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:13 PM

I think it's bath and body works!

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

dumb question.. or maybe it has just been a long day for me already... but... what is BBW??

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1582 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA   I am not laughing at you I am totally laughing with you because for the first few msgs I was like WHAT is going on here?! What are these lovely ladies talking about! Then I narrowed it down by what they were getting at BBW and figured it out.  

So to add to the BDW SLANG - BBW = Bath and Body Works!!!!!!!

dumb question.. or maybe it has just been a long day for me already... but... what is BBW??

#1583 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
      • 212 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

I was just wondering the same thing...so I googled it and yuppers it's...Bath And Body Works:)

#1584 luvmoo

luvmoo
        • 503 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

Hahaha  Thank you Tamandrob!

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

I think it's bath and body works!

Hhaha OMG.... I am such a window licker sometimes ( this was meant as a joke only and i mean NO disrespect or to offend anyone who actually might lick windows)  It has been a long day!! and being that i actually purchased things from BBW ;) i would have figured that out.. lol Eiik!! 

Thanks ladies!! carryon and pretend i didn't ask 

AHAHAHAHAHA   I am not laughing at you I am totally laughing with you because for the first few msgs I was like WHAT is going on here?! What are these lovely ladies talking about! Then I narrowed it down by what they were getting at BBW and figured it out.  

So to add to the BDW SLANG - BBW = Bath and Body Works!!!!!!!

#1585 Kris2012

Kris2012
          • 27 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

Hi beachbum21, I just wanted to share that we're getting married on the same day:) I'm going to Punta Cana though.

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Lol! Thanks!

I thought about the sewing kits but didn't think they would get used so I'll have one, and maybe I'll put them in the BM & Parent bags but I really don't think everyone will use them. They are super cute though! I love the ones Tori got :)

Are you in Toronto? We have a BBW outlet here so everything in there is super cheap!! it's awesome!

#1586 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
            • 212 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

So, today while I was out and about I saw these blankets for $2.99...I didn't buy them but I wanted too...I am thinking to buy them and give to guests at the airport for the flight..they were a decent size and could be squished into carry ons...it can get a little chilly on plane..what do you ladies think??

blankets.jpg

#1587 amjohnson

amjohnson
              • Site Supporter
              • 340 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

LMAO...winder licker...never heard that one before...must be a Calgarian expression;)

So yes I meant Bath and Body Works when I replied back with bbw. I went today and the mini sanitizers are 5 for 5$ right now and they have cool scents, mojitos(my favorite drink), peach,strawberry. Anyhow, I could of got carried away with lotion and candles but then I remember the post I read earlier today from the bride to be who packed all her stuff and had 8 bags!!!

Yikes.

Hhaha OMG.... I am such a window licker sometimes ( this was meant as a joke only and i mean NO disrespect or to offend anyone who actually might lick windows)  It has been a long day!! and being that i actually purchased things from BBW ;) i would have figured that out.. lol Eiik!! 

#1588 amjohnson

amjohnson
                • Site Supporter
                • 340 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

Geez, I think I am the window licker as I didn't even spell it right!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

LMAO...winder licker...never heard that one before...must be a Calgarian expression;)

So yes I meant Bath and Body Works when I replied back with bbw. I went today and the mini sanitizers are 5 for 5$ right now and they have cool scents, mojitos(my favorite drink), peach,strawberry. Anyhow, I could of got carried away with lotion and candles but then I remember the post I read earlier today from the bride to be who packed all her stuff and had 8 bags!!!

Yikes.

#1589 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

OMG WHAT IS A WINDOW LICKER?!! hahahah I laughed out loud to this!!!!!!!

So, today while I was out and about I saw these blankets for $2.99...I didn't buy them but I wanted too...I am thinking to buy them and give to guests at the airport for the flight..they were a decent size and could be squished into carry ons...it can get a little chilly on plane..what do you ladies think??

blankets.jpg

#1590 amjohnson

amjohnson
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 340 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:30 PM

Tori,

I gather it's the same as nimrod ....etc But I have never heard it before either. My fiance is from Scotland and the equivalent for them is twat....

Thanks for the feedback on my monograms. Now I can make labels and stuff for the oot bags. Did you say that you are putting almost everything together now and putting it in storage?

I like that idea, but I also want to make packing my suitcases the easiest possible.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

OMG WHAT IS A WINDOW LICKER?!! hahahah I laughed out loud to this!!!!!!!

Natalie where did you find these?!?! Very cute addition!!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users