I wasn't able to fid the individual shout packs anywhere here in Canada.. Soo i went on an ebay search and found one guy who sold me 5 boxes of them for 5.67 a box, and then 6.00 shipping for all of them... so maybe check and see if you can get a good deal on ebay.. I am not going over the boarder at all before the wedding so this was my only option if i wanted them in the bags..
Also.. i went to the dollarstore ( i heart dollarama lol) as i was looking for more advil.. of course they did not have any, BUT!!!! they had mentos.. on for 2 for 1$, and they don't expire until 2013! soo i bought 2 cases of mentos and i will put one pack of mentos in each bag.. I thought that was a nice find
*sigh still on the search for my last 15 bottles of advil hahaha..
Originally Posted by torilynnsmith
Has anyone been able to find the individually wrapped shout wipes in Canada? I picked mine up in the states but need more! I will be making another trip across the border but thought I would check with my fellow canadians to see if they found any here!
amjohnson: as far as contents goes here is what will be in our bags - we will be doing 1 bag for every couple and 1 for every single
- Bubba Keg Mugs (1 for each person) - with individual dish soap in each
- Wedding Week Survival Kit (includes)
- Gatorade individual packs(1 per person)
- Shout Wipes Individual packs(2 wipes per person)
- Pepto Bismol Chewable tablers (6 tablets per person)
- Hand Sanitizer (1 per bag)
- Mini Altoids (1 per bag)
- Blistex with SPF 15 (1 per person)
- Advil 10 ct travel size (1 per bag)
- Tums Chewable Tablet roll 8 tablets oer roll (1 per bag)
- Nail Polish remover pads (2 for every lady so 2 per couple bag and 2 per single lady bag - none in the guys bags)
- 1 Nail File (for every lady so 1 per couple bag and 1 per single lady bag - none for the guys)
- 3 hair elastics (for ladies bags only - whether they have short hair or not I couldn't be bothered to think that much)
- extra safety pins (4-5 per bag)
- Sewing Kit
- Shell shaped soap
- First Aid Kit - with extra bandaids added
- Notepad and pen
- Facecloth (1 per person)
We also have Coordinating Passport Cover, Luggage Tag and Key Tag to add. I haven't decided if this will all go in the OOT bags or if we will do a "pre-travel" package including passport covers/luggage tags or one of. My mom collected these for us over the last year or so and they are "His and Hers" Hers being white and his being black. I thought theyd be a nice addition and theyre FREE but regular $40 a set so I think it'll be good!
I may add playing cards or sudoku/crossword books to the bags to but that would be a last minute addition. We have talked about adding a candy and chocolate to each bag as well which we would likely pick up at the dollarstore something gummy and something chocolate! A friend of mine was telling me she did Caramilk bars and took off the caramilk label and created her own! I totally forgot until just now so I am thinking I may be designing a candy bar label lol
I will be adding bubble bath and the poly to go to our parents and bridal parties bags as our resort has large jacuzzis in each room and some rooms even have outdoor jacuzzis so I thought bubbles would be really nice. I may still add that to everyone elses bags but again I have to be careful as it is so easy to get carried away with these bags!
As for printed material not yet complete that I will be adding
- Do Not Disturb Door Hanger
- Welcome Letter/Postcard (possible vista print?!)
- Resort Map
- Wedding Day Timeline
- Thank you card (may combine this with our welcome letter
- Photo Share Card
Ok I think that is all I hope that helps with some tips and ideas, there are TONS of OOT threads with lots of suggestions as well. Here is the link to my own OOT bag thread so you can see everything I am talking about (I'm OOT obsessed) and I will see if I can find those other threads I mentioned!!!