Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1311 Manda123

Manda123
  • 380 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

TOOO many decisions! Haha. I guess I still have some time to sort this all out. Our game plan is to head to Montreal early Aug to see if we can find some nice linen suits. If not, then we are going to head to the states to go suit shopping. If we end up doing this, I'll hit up all those great US stores. If we find suits in MTL, I'll go the online route I think instead.

Question for you about 8seasons: were you able to order just your cardholders and lanyards? It's not letting me submit my order since I haven't spent enough money! 

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Hi Manda, 

Actually i have been looking at that website also.. and because I wanted to buy other things besides what you have on your list, i found it worth it.. being that if i was to buy it here in Calgary it is soo much cheaper  and I can't seem to find it in bulk here etc... if you are close to the states and are planning a trip there then it would be worth it to go and get it yourself.. but i think minimus is a good alternative.. and even with shipping, would be cheaper than for me to buy it here...  the advil at the dollar store is a good price for a tube of 10 though, so i still might go that route, and then just get everything else from minimus. 

decisions decisions lol...

#1312 luvmoo

luvmoo
    • 503 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:09 PM

I had to spend a minimum if 50.00 however fortunate for me, i was able to find a bunch of other things on there that i needed to buy anyway. ( some gift bags and organza bags etc...) so it worked out in my favor :)

Originally Posted by Manda123 

TOOO many decisions! Haha. I guess I still have some time to sort this all out. Our game plan is to head to Montreal early Aug to see if we can find some nice linen suits. If not, then we are going to head to the states to go suit shopping. If we end up doing this, I'll hit up all those great US stores. If we find suits in MTL, I'll go the online route I think instead.

Question for you about 8seasons: were you able to order just your cardholders and lanyards? It's not letting me submit my order since I haven't spent enough money! 

#1313 Manda123

Manda123
      • 380 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:35 PM

I was at Wal-Mart tonight and noticed that they carry the Tylenol 10ct packs for $2. It wasn't on sale as far as I know; I think this is their regular price. 

#1314 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:43 PM

Good find, I saw it for $2.99 at Walmart so this is a better deal!

Originally Posted by Manda123 

I was at Wal-Mart tonight and noticed that they carry the Tylenol 10ct packs for $2. It wasn't on sale as far as I know; I think this is their regular price. 

#1315 Manda123

Manda123
          • 380 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

Hmmm... maybe it was on sale then?! If anyone wants Tylenol, better stock up! I read somewhere that Advil is better for hangovers...

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Good find, I saw it for $2.99 at Walmart so this is a better deal!

#1316 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hello my Wonderful Canadian Brides, 

I have a question for everyone, though my OOTs are "technically" done (don't tell FI but I keep wanting to add things!) I just had to ask because we couldn't decided and it is still bothering me.

How many individual gatorade packs do you think each person should get?  I have been through so many OOT threads trying to count them in the bags LOL

We did 2 in each couple bag and 1 in each single bag (they are part of the wedding week survival kits) but I am starting to think maybe 2 per person (so 4 for ocuples 2 for singles) would be better.... what are your thoughts?

Is is the idea that is fun or should there be more for those multiple hangover mornings?!

#1317 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:36 PM

We are including 2 per person only because it worked out that way with the number of boxes of them we bought.  I don't think it really matters how many you include, I think people will be happy to get 1 or they will be happy with more.  I think they are more fun then anything!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Hello my Wonderful Canadian Brides, 

I have a question for everyone, though my OOTs are "technically" done (don't tell FI but I keep wanting to add things!) I just had to ask because we couldn't decided and it is still bothering me.

How many individual gatorade packs do you think each person should get?  I have been through so many OOT threads trying to count them in the bags LOL

We did 2 in each couple bag and 1 in each single bag (they are part of the wedding week survival kits) but I am starting to think maybe 2 per person (so 4 for ocuples 2 for singles) would be better.... what are your thoughts?

Is is the idea that is fun or should there be more for those multiple hangover mornings?!

#1318 Digado

Digado
              • Site Supporter
              • 36 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

Hi Ladies,

I've just came across this great thread and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get individual packs of gaterade from?  (I am sorry if this was discussed in the thread already, but my eyes were started to get a bit buggy reading through the whole thing from start to finish, so I thought I'd just through it out there to see if anyone could help me please).

Thank you :)

#1319 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

I got mine from Big Lots in the states, not sure if anyone has found them in Canada yet...... I would love to know if anyone has as I check EVERY grocery store, walmart etc I go into with NO LUCK!!!! I need more so this is a great question!!!!!

Originally Posted by Digado 

Hi Ladies,

I've just came across this great thread and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get individual packs of gaterade from?  (I am sorry if this was discussed in the thread already, but my eyes were started to get a bit buggy reading through the whole thing from start to finish, so I thought I'd just through it out there to see if anyone could help me please).

Thank you :)

#1320 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 154 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:41 AM

I'm not absolutely certain....but I believe I saw them in a Real Canadian Superstore in Calgary. I'll be going there in the next few days and will have a look for you.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users