Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1291 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:02 AM

they have some nice stuff hun thanx for sharing!!!!!

on an off note when r u leaving for the weekend?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Another bride posted this site on the facebook group for my resort and thought I would share.  She is a Canadian bride and says it ships to Canada, I haven't looked into it.

http://www.destinati...ome.php?cat=351

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1292 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

Ya I liked some of the stuff they had too!!! We left last night, am in Ottawa right now and heading up to the cottage around 2 this afternoon I think.  Am getting my BDW time in before I am without a computer lol 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

they have some nice stuff hun thanx for sharing!!!!!

on an off note when r u leaving for the weekend?

#1293 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:13 AM

omg hun,,,,,, so funny yeah i get my time in before the kids wake up and get me going lol gatta have my BDW time im going to be lost for 5 days when im not on here and omg when i go back to work!!!! ugggggg lol

Ya I liked some of the stuff they had too!!! We left last night, am in Ottawa right now and heading up to the cottage around 2 this afternoon I think.  Am getting my BDW time in before I am without a computer lol 

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1294 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:39 AM

Thanks for the link! Definitely has some cute stuff, great for ideas!! I think the prices might be a bit better on oriental trading though (ie. raffia fans)

Quote:

Another bride posted this site on the facebook group for my resort and thought I would share.  She is a Canadian bride and says it ships to Canada, I haven't looked into it.

http://www.destinati...ome.php?cat=351

#1295 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

Oh really?! I will check to compare, I thought the prices were cheaper so thanks for letting me know!!!! I CANNOT decide what fans we are doing! Does anyone have any suggestions based on what theyre doing?  I am thinking maybe just doing a program fan even out of coverstock or something... I just dont think it is the "look" I love!

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Thanks for the link! Definitely has some cute stuff, great for ideas!! I think the prices might be a bit better on oriental trading though (ie. raffia fans)

Quote:

#1296 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:43 AM

yeah i found that too!!!!! plus they have some of the same stuff ie: fans and notebooks

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Quote:

#1297 beachbum21

beachbum21
              • 438 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:33 AM

I'm definitely getting the rafia fans, absolutely love them!! I'll wrap ribbon around the ends to pretty them up :)

Oh really?! I will check to compare, I thought the prices were cheaper so thanks for letting me know!!!! I CANNOT decide what fans we are doing! Does anyone have any suggestions based on what theyre doing?  I am thinking maybe just doing a program fan even out of coverstock or something... I just dont think it is the "look" I love!

#1298 lianee

lianee
                • 86 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:15 AM

I don't know if anyone noticed this, but the 8 Seasons website also has lanyards for super cheap!  Not a lot of colour options, but I'm not picky. 10 for about $1.

http://www.8seasons....-36-p-7694.html

#1299 Manda123

Manda123
                  • 380 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

I tried to order these but it says that I need to order $50 worth of products! Did you have the same problem?

#1300 Manda123

Manda123
                    • 380 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

OOPs meant to quote on that one. That goes out to anyone who has ordered form 8seasons!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users