Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1271 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,748 posts

    Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

    OMG they are!!! Just checked out the link!!! Duhhh dumb blonde moment hahah thanks Celtic girl!!!!  10 for $0.65, at Office Depot in the states they were going to be about$0.90 each and they didnt even zipper closed.... this is why I went with my target ones, had I known I could do this for like $0.25 a person!!!!!!!!



    #1272 lianee

    lianee
    • Newbie
    • 86 posts

      Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

      Thanks for pointing that out celticgirl!  I might have ended up ordering 300 instead of 30!



      #1273 torilynnsmith

      torilynnsmith
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,748 posts

        Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:52 AM


        hahaha I may take some off your hands Lianee!

        Originally Posted by lianee 

        Thanks for pointing that out celticgirl!  I might have ended up ordering 300 instead of 30!



         



        #1274 beachbum21

        beachbum21
        • Jr. Member
        • 438 posts

          Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:01 AM



          To protect you from the sun, when you're out having fun?

          Originally Posted by Manda123 

          Has anyone else bought sunglasses for their OOT bags? I'm looking for some sort of clever saying to attach to them, like the one I am attaching to the pashminas for the girls (which I obv borrowed from the many BDW brides on here "To have and to hold, in case you get cold". Sun and Fun rhyme, so this shouldn't be that hard... but my brain is fried! Any clever rhymes out there?



           



          #1275 beachbum21

          beachbum21
          • Jr. Member
          • 438 posts

            Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:12 AM


            Hi Tori! So are you pretty much done already with the OOT bags?

            Are all of your guests booked? How did you estimate how many to make? We have a fairly good idea of how many people will be going but you never know! Everyone says yes, obviously we know they can't all go but I'm just not sure how many extra to plan knowing I won't have final numbers for a while?
             

            Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 


            The larger size aloe will be good for your guests though, I am still debating getting it.  We are pretty much at budget with our OOTs but I would like to include it... hmmmmm



             



             



            #1276 torilynnsmith

            torilynnsmith
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,748 posts

              Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

              Beachbum - love your sunglass line that is so cute!!!!!!! As for our OOTs we estimated 36 bags and I am upping it to 40 now I think.  We just went through our list and "guestimated" like you said you have a good idea of how many people.  We are going 1 bag per couple and 1 for each single.  We think we will do a different bag for the single guys (still have to pick those up) and I think I will do a more expensive bag for my BMs (we did dollar tree totes for everyone else, theyre amazing bags but if I need extras I can save 3 by using my BMs ones), we can do the same for our parents if need be.

               

              Like you said you have a good idea of how many people so we are just hoping we have done ok at this point, I didn't plan on doing them so quickly but when I was in the states I found so much I was looking for so I just went for it!  I also only found 36 dollartree totes so it was kind of a sign solidifying what I planned lol



              #1277 canadiangirl

              canadiangirl
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,252 posts

                Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

                lol your funny!!!!
                 

                Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

                Beachbum - love your sunglass line that is so cute!!!!!!! As for our OOTs we estimated 36 bags and I am upping it to 40 now I think.  We just went through our list and "guestimated" like you said you have a good idea of how many people.  We are going 1 bag per couple and 1 for each single.  We think we will do a different bag for the single guys (still have to pick those up) and I think I will do a more expensive bag for my BMs (we did dollar tree totes for everyone else, theyre amazing bags but if I need extras I can save 3 by using my BMs ones), we can do the same for our parents if need be.

                 

                Like you said you have a good idea of how many people so we are just hoping we have done ok at this point, I didn't plan on doing them so quickly but when I was in the states I found so much I was looking for so I just went for it!  I also only found 36 dollartree totes so it was kind of a sign solidifying what I planned lol



                 


                Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


                #1278 Manda123

                Manda123
                • Jr. Member
                • 380 posts

                  Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:33 PM


                  PERFECT! Thanks :)
                   

                  Originally Posted by beachbum21 



                  To protect you from the sun, when you're out having fun?



                   



                   



                  #1279 traceysteve

                  traceysteve
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 328 posts

                    Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:02 AM

                    Be well prepared ladies! I thought I had the final numbers, but apparently, I'm having some last minute bookers..like another 5 or 6 couples! Eeeeekk!!



                    #1280 canadiangirl

                    canadiangirl
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,252 posts

                      Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

                      awwww the more the marrier lol lol does this efect your OOT bags at all?
                       

                      Originally Posted by traceysteve 

                      Be well prepared ladies! I thought I had the final numbers, but apparently, I'm having some last minute bookers..like another 5 or 6 couples! Eeeeekk!!



                       

                      Attached Files


                      Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users