Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1261 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,252 posts

    Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:28 PM

    this OOT bag search is getting the best of me lol lol why is it so hard to find ID CASES?????!!!!!!!! (key card holders) ive spent all afternoon trying to find cheap ones and wow NOTHING!!!!!


    Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


    #1262 DramaticAnnie

    DramaticAnnie
    • Jr. Member
    • 281 posts

      Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

      Oh man this thread makes me want to go into town more then ever. I want to see the little sewing kits at Michaels! And I want to get more bubbas at Cdn tire.. but my car is being crappy at the moment.. I have an appt Wednesday morning so I'll have to wait until then I guess. Boo urns.

       

       

      Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

      this OOT bag search is getting the best of me lol lol why is it so hard to find ID CASES?????!!!!!!!! (key card holders) ive spent all afternoon trying to find cheap ones and wow NOTHING!!!!!


      I got mine from ebay seller gcishoponline - cheapest option out there - I got lanyards there too for super cheap, I am planning to get wrist coils as well if I do an order from Oriental Trading, and give people the option. Personally I don't like wrist coils just because I don't wear much on my wrist (I can't even wear a watch) but I could see where others would want that option.

       

      Oh, here is one of gcishoponline's auctions

      http://cgi.ebay.ca/1...=item1e61ce0042

       But they come in different lot sizes, you don't have to get 100, you can get like ten of them if you only need ten, or you can get 500 of them if you need 500, God Bless you if you if any of you are doing 500 OOT bags, lol...


      ~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
      ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~


      #1263 Chambers2011

      Chambers2011
      • Site Supporter
      • 19 posts

        Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

        Hey Ladies!

         

        I've been following this thread for a while now, but just started purchasing items for my OOT bags.

        I ended up buying the Avon Aloe gel and chapstick that was mentioned here - thanks :) The aloe gel was a little bigger then I thought, but oh well.

         

        The FI and I were in Edmonton on the weekend, and picked up some beach bags from Dollarama for $2 each (they resemble brown burlap) we thought they were 'beachy'. We also bought beach balls - 2 for $1.75. We were happy with our purchases BUT - I just searched 'beach' on orientaltrading.com and found sooo many different options for bags and beach balls! As well as little trinkets, cute shot glasses, star fish, etc...

         

        I suggest checking it out, if only to get ideas!

         



        #1264 luvmoo

        luvmoo
        • Member
        • 503 posts

          Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

          I found my key card holders at 8seasons.com and they are waterproof, and super cheap!!!!

           

          i got 70 of them for 5.04 USD. and shipping was super cheap too!, this is also where i got the lanyards for them.. and then i went on oriental trading.com and bought some wrist coil straps. 

           

          Here is the link,  http://www.8seasons....9mm-p-6674.html

           

          Hope that helps!!

           

          Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

          this OOT bag search is getting the best of me lol lol why is it so hard to find ID CASES?????!!!!!!!! (key card holders) ive spent all afternoon trying to find cheap ones and wow NOTHING!!!!!



           



          #1265 amjohnson

          amjohnson
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

            Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

            Hi Virg, I saw your post about the word formatted Spanish for dummies booklet that you have. Do you mind sharing it with me?

            Thank you,

            Ann-Marit

            annmaritjohnson@gmail.com



            #1266 Manda123

            Manda123
            • Jr. Member
            • 380 posts

              Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

              Has anyone else bought sunglasses for their OOT bags? I'm looking for some sort of clever saying to attach to them, like the one I am attaching to the pashminas for the girls (which I obv borrowed from the many BDW brides on here "To have and to hold, in case you get cold". Sun and Fun rhyme, so this shouldn't be that hard... but my brain is fried! Any clever rhymes out there?



              #1267 lianee

              lianee
              • Newbie
              • 86 posts

                Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:21 AM

                @luvmoo, how did you get 70 for 5.04USD?  It says they're $0.65 each.  Do you have a discount code?

                 

                Originally Posted by luvmoo 

                I found my key card holders at 8seasons.com and they are waterproof, and super cheap!!!!

                 

                i got 70 of them for 5.04 USD. and shipping was super cheap too!, this is also where i got the lanyards for them.. and then i went on oriental trading.com and bought some wrist coil straps. 

                 

                Here is the link,  http://www.8seasons....9mm-p-6674.html

                 

                Hope that helps!!

                 



                 



                 



                #1268 torilynnsmith

                torilynnsmith
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,748 posts

                  Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:26 AM


                  The larger size aloe will be good for your guests though, I am still debating getting it.  We are pretty much at budget with our OOTs but I would like to include it... hmmmmm

                  Originally Posted by Chambers2011 

                  Hey Ladies!

                   

                  I've been following this thread for a while now, but just started purchasing items for my OOT bags.

                  I ended up buying the Avon Aloe gel and chapstick that was mentioned here - thanks :) The aloe gel was a little bigger then I thought, but oh well.

                   

                  The FI and I were in Edmonton on the weekend, and picked up some beach bags from Dollarama for $2 each (they resemble brown burlap) we thought they were 'beachy'. We also bought beach balls - 2 for $1.75. We were happy with our purchases BUT - I just searched 'beach' on orientaltrading.com and found sooo many different options for bags and beach balls! As well as little trinkets, cute shot glasses, star fish, etc...

                   

                  I suggest checking it out, if only to get ideas!

                   



                   



                  #1269 celticgirl

                  celticgirl
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 266 posts

                    Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:31 AM



                    They are 10 packs....

                    Originally Posted by lianee 

                    @luvmoo, how did you get 70 for 5.04USD?  It says they're $0.65 each.  Do you have a discount code?

                     



                     



                     


                    Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                    January 7th, 2012

                    63 booked


                    #1270 torilynnsmith

                    torilynnsmith
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,748 posts

                      Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

                      10 for $0.65 ughhhh now I am regretting my card holders even more!!! This is so much more cost effective... oh well!!!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users