Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#111 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:33 PM

wow! canadianadia, I want to come to your wedding! Those bags are great! Your guests are going to be blown away with the amount of thought you put into them.
    Rachelle & Randal
    June 2010
    http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#112 ~Keira~

~Keira~
    • 1,338 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:03 AM

Walmart has Blistix SPF15 on sale for $1 right now. 3 flavours but since I'm boring I just went with original. :-) Happy to find a chapstick with SPF for such a good deal.
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#113 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

Just wanted to let you ladies know what I picked up tonight at the Dollorama.

I picked these hand sanitizer's up for $1.00, so they were 33 cents a piece.
        Click the image to open in full size.

I also picked up these awesome, funny luggage tags for $1.00 each. (FI picked them out)

We also picked up these pens for $1.00 for our guestbook.

#114 red789

red789
        • 37 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:19 AM

Heys Guys - Im from just outside Toronto - Here is what I have for my bags

Roxy/Billibong/Hurley/Volcom Beach Bags - these I actually got in the states $16.50 - marked down to 9.99, 50% off, then gave me another 10% for buying 32, ends up about 5CAD

Mugs -Discount Mugs - so afforable - Stainless Steal, Pink Trim for the girls, black for the boys - Mine have been shipped to the grandparents in florida for them to bring home - so they will be 4.50 CAD - if you need to get them shipped here its about $40US for 60

Postcard with Stamp - Postcards are $.75 each Us, (sent to hotel through loscabosguide.com) Stamps to be purchased on arrival

OK so the CAD Stuff -
          Dollarama -
          3 Hand Sanitizers $1 -
          4 Mini Axe Body Spray $1.50 -
          Frisbees, Water Guns, Water Bombs Frisbees$1 -
          8 Elastics Headbands $1 -
          Blistex $1 -
          Hawaiian Lais (given to ppl as there ticket to gte on the sunset cruise) $1 (they were 2.49 at Party Packagers) -
          Flip Flops $1

Giant Tiger -
          Coca Cola Deck of Cards $.50 -
          Brain Teezer Games Workbooks $.50

BOTH Giant Tiger and especially Dollarama, had tons of Totes that could be used - if i didnt get such a great deal in the states, I would have prob bought them at Dollarama as they had tons of options, they were only $2

My wedding is 2 weeks after Halloween so Im going to pick up some Chocolate and Candy then, make up some bags with celofane(*sp)

#115 ~Keira~

~Keira~
          • 1,338 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:22 AM

Oh man red789. How silly is it that I didn't think about halloween candy at all? I'm leaving on Halloween so this idea will come in handy for me too. Thanks!

#116 *~Tara~*

*~Tara~*
            • 56 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

I had already bought my OOT bags at Simons in Montreal, but I went into Giant Tiger yesterday and bought new bags that are waaay better! They're tropical prints (big flowers and leaves) and bright colours, plus, they come with a separate little "clutch", that people could put their hotel key, money, etc into. All for the low price of $3.00 each!!!!!

#117 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:56 AM

I am so heading to GT boutique! lol

Attached Files

#118 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                • 1,338 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

Tara - I see that you're from Cornwall. It's not very often I see that someone is from there. My brother and the rest of my dads family live there too.

#119 amandseth

amandseth
                  • 218 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:42 AM

Just thought I'd let you ladies know that I found key card/tip holders at Staples for 99 cents each. I'd already got some leather ones from Dollarama, but they didn't have enough, so I'd planned on raiding another store. The ones I found at Staples though are really cute patterened ones, so I'm going to use those for the girls and give the leather ones to the boys! They also had solid colors at Staples, if you want to get them all there! :)
                    Also, went to Giant Tiger recently, on everyones advice, and though I didn't find anything for my OOT bags, I DID find 2 really cute dresses for $15 a peice AND a sweet bandeau bikini for $30! WOOT!
                    Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
                    http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#120 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:53 AM

My GT had nothing either. I was disapointed but found great stuff at other places. I went to the Buck or Two store and picked up 3 toy water guns for $1, small decks of cards for .50 cents, game cards (old maid, crazy eights) for .50 cents and tropical flavored lip gloss with sunscreen for $1 each. It was great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users