Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1121 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
  • 423 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

I can't find them anywhere, not even Costco.

Where did you find the 144 Pack, and do reemeber how much they were?

Originally Posted by all the love 

Hi ladies,

Have any of you found single-serve pouches of gatorade or some other sports drink to include in your hangover kits? I'm having trouble finding them in amounts smaller than a case of 144. Thoughts?

#1122 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
    • 423 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

Travel Mugs on sale at Walmart!

crop.jpg

#1123 celticgirl

celticgirl
      • 266 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:11 AM

Great find!!! Gotta check my flyer.

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

crop.jpg

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
        January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#1124 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

Hi ladies! Great find!!
          I've also seen travel mugs at the dollarama! They had stainless steel ones, as well as just plastic ones.

Also saw plastic water bottles on sale at michaels earlier this week for $1.50

#1125 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

I love you with the pictures!!!! Thanks 

They were at the pharmacy but just hanging on the end of the drug isle.  Here is the pic if it helps!

Hi ladies,

Have any of you found single-serve pouches of gatorade or some other sports drink to include in your hangover kits? I'm having trouble finding them in amounts smaller than a case of 144. Thoughts?

GREAT FIND!!!!!!! I am so torn as to what to do for mugs... splurge on Bubba Kegs or go with really inexpensive travel mugs......

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

crop.jpg

#1126 tamandrob

tamandrob
            • 349 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

I am in the same vote, not to sure what to do about travel mugs? Are you getting yours engraved, leaving them blank or putting a sticker on them?

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1127 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
              • 281 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

What are your guys' thoughts on me ordering up a few extra of the $1.89 Avon 150ml Aloe and selling it on that BDW buy and sell page? I'd be happy to do it if you guys think there is a demand and I'd sell them for $1.89, plus shipping to whoever, but shipping would probably be expensive thanks to the weight...? Just thought it was a pretty good deal and willing to share

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#1128 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

I think if we do the cheap cheap cheap ones (dollarama....) we will do the stickers to spice them up and bit and make them personal.  If we do the Bubbas we will just leave them (maybe stickers still depending if we get a variety of colours or all the same... That I can't decide.

I have looked at ordering them and monograming them or whatever but the price works out to the same as the bubbas and they aren't the same quality... 

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

I am in the same vote, not to sure what to do about travel mugs? Are you getting yours engraved, leaving them blank or putting a sticker on them?

Are they a pretty good size i know this sounds stupid but I can't picture 150ml

I don't think it is a bad idea but it makes more sense to order from your own avon rep!  I looked at ordering online but youd have to pay shipping, if you order through your rep no shipping and they deliver!!!!!

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

What are your guys' thoughts on me ordering up a few extra of the $1.89 Avon 150ml Aloe and selling it on that BDW buy and sell page? I'd be happy to do it if you guys think there is a demand and I'd sell them for $1.89, plus shipping to whoever, but shipping would probably be expensive thanks to the weight...? Just thought it was a pretty good deal and willing to share

#1129 cole379

cole379
                  • 74 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:03 PM

Hi,

We are going to get Bubba keg mugs for our guests. They are really great (i have used them before) and really keep a drink cold. We are not going to put anythign on them that way they can be used again (plus what young guy wants to be walking around with our wedding date on his mug when he is trying to pick up a cute girl at the pool!)

#1130 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

Where are you getting your mugs?  

We were thinking of doing the "waterproof stickers" on the bottom or somewhere inconspicuous just in a black ink of the guests name... it'll be a fair bit of work but we figure 30+ people using the same mugs is bound to get confusing... 

Originally Posted by cole379 

Hi,

We are going to get Bubba keg mugs for our guests. They are really great (i have used them before) and really keep a drink cold. We are not going to put anythign on them that way they can be used again (plus what young guy wants to be walking around with our wedding date on his mug when he is trying to pick up a cute girl at the pool!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users