• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1071 Shahlo

Shahlo
  • 253 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

Thanks for sharing the code!!!!

Originally Posted by pbrozek 

Totally bought mine! And, if you use the code LSFREE50 you get free shipping on orders over $50!

#1072 tamandrob

tamandrob
    • 349 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Great finds!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

I placed my order for Avon lip balm and aloe gel today! :) .99 and 1.89 respectively. 

Also, found the rafia fans and starfish online at oriental trader, very good prices! Fans are $10/dozen, starfish are $6./30 (varying sizes).

I think i'll use the little starfish to attach to the nametags I'm attaching to each bag, and then use the larger ones as decorations on the tables or something.

Also on another note, I picked up paper lanterns in pink (fuschia) at the dollarama for 1.25 each - i'm going to hang these in the aisle rather than flowers and then can use them later on somewhere, maybe in the restaurant or something. They need batteries but light up.

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1073 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
      • 718 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

Thanks for the sources!

#1074 celticgirl

celticgirl
        • 266 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:28 AM

wow thanks for these great finds!!! I think this thread has been my favorite so far!

I placed my order for Avon lip balm and aloe gel today! :) .99 and 1.89 respectively. 

Also, found the rafia fans and starfish online at oriental trader, very good prices! Fans are $10/dozen, starfish are $6./30 (varying sizes).

I think i'll use the little starfish to attach to the nametags I'm attaching to each bag, and then use the larger ones as decorations on the tables or something.

Also on another note, I picked up paper lanterns in pink (fuschia) at the dollarama for 1.25 each - i'm going to hang these in the aisle rather than flowers and then can use them later on somewhere, maybe in the restaurant or something. They need batteries but light up.

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
          January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#1075 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
          • 423 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:08 AM

For those who are having a hard time getting free things from Vista Print I came across this website today

http://www.ecoupons....staprint-canada

#1076 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

this ia great thanx for the good work

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

For those who are having a hard time getting free things from Vista Print I came across this website today

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1077 celticgirl

celticgirl
              • 266 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

I went to Walmart today and saw that they have travel kits out for "him" and "her"... They were a great buy! They came with the following: Travel toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, a razor, shave gel, body wash, fishermans friend, and cold fx.  The price for these were 4.97 and they came in a makeup bag style bag. (clear plastic)  I was looking aroudn and most of these things alone were between 1.57-2.00, so it saved quite a bit!

Other cute Items I found were at dollarama, there was a package of 5 leighs for 1.00 Hand sanitizer 3/1.00, they had small word searches and crosswords for 1.00 and they had 8 packs of tissues for 1.00.

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#1078 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

Look at you doing all the leg work hehehe Did you get the travel kits? if so can u post a pic of them thanx

Originally Posted by celticgirl 

I went to Walmart today and saw that they have travel kits out for "him" and "her"... They were a great buy! They came with the following: Travel toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, a razor, shave gel, body wash, fishermans friend, and cold fx.  The price for these were 4.97 and they came in a makeup bag style bag. (clear plastic)  I was looking aroudn and most of these things alone were between 1.57-2.00, so it saved quite a bit!

Other cute Items I found were at dollarama, there was a package of 5 leighs for 1.00 Hand sanitizer 3/1.00, they had small word searches and crosswords for 1.00 and they had 8 packs of tissues for 1.00.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1079 tamandrob

tamandrob
                  • 349 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:32 PM

I ordered lip balm and aloe yesterday from avon too! I actually ended up using my friends sister, she came and dropped off the books for me and everything it was great!

#1080 tamandrob

tamandrob
                    • 349 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:34 PM

Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users