Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1041 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,252 posts

    Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:35 AM

    where in regina are you, not like its a big place or anything lol lol how long have you lived here?
     

    Originally Posted by Shahlo 

    Tell me about it, it's driving me NUTS!!!
     



     



     


    Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


    #1042 Shahlo

    Shahlo
    • Jr. Member
    • 253 posts

      Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:43 AM

      We recently moved to Kronau (10 mind outside of Regina). Everyone laughs at me, I already can't get used to Regina (the size and all) and then we move outside of Regina :). We built here a year ago, so it's been close to a year since we moved here. My FI loves little, quite town and i am complete opposite of him. i guess he grew up here and I grew up in a big city, so we are used to different things

       

      I moved to Regina in 2003 for school. Little did I know what I was getting myself into :). I should have researched before I got accepted.

       

      Where in Regina are you? Are you going back soon? I am so jealous of you in a good way :)

       


       

      Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

      where in regina are you, not like its a big place or anything lol lol how long have you lived here?
       



       



       



      #1043 canadiangirl

      canadiangirl
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,252 posts

        Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:51 AM


        Well we moved here because my FI got sent here for work...hes at the refinory (electrician) we came here in october, as you, iam not usto a small city...were from london ontario which has 400 000 ppl in it...and not knowing regina is really small lol lol

         

        I think were in the south end lol but i dont know lol im on gladmer park lol Yeah we are going back in august...then my FI is coming back for a couple of months, ive got to go back to work august 20th and well i want my big city back lool lolol

         

        where r u located?

        Originally Posted by Shahlo 

        We recently moved to Kronau (10 mind outside of Regina). Everyone laughs at me, I already can't get used to Regina (the size and all) and then we move outside of Regina :). We built here a year ago, so it's been close to a year since we moved here. My FI loves little, quite town and i am complete opposite of him. i guess he grew up here and I grew up in a big city, so we are used to different things

         

        I moved to Regina in 2003 for school. Little did I know what I was getting myself into :). I should have researched before I got accepted.

         

        Where in Regina are you? Are you going back soon? I am so jealous of you in a good way :)

         


         



         



         


        Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


        #1044 Shahlo

        Shahlo
        • Jr. Member
        • 253 posts

          Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:05 AM

          What won't be do for people we love, eh? My parents were a little bit disappointed when I told them (six years ago) that I was staying here :). They haven't been here yet, but after hearing about how tiny the place is and how unhappy I was with everything here they wanted it me out. They are still hopeful :). It's so great you are going back, I can only imagine how excited you are, only 2 months YAY!!! You've made it!

           

          We moved from east end to Kronau, I think it's south east of Regina.
           

          Originally Posted by canadiangirl 


          Well we moved here because my FI got sent here for work...hes at the refinory (electrician) we came here in october, as you, iam not usto a small city...were from london ontario which has 400 000 ppl in it...and not knowing regina is really small lol lol

           

          I think were in the south end lol but i dont know lol im on gladmer park lol Yeah we are going back in august...then my FI is coming back for a couple of months, ive got to go back to work august 20th and well i want my big city back lool lolol

           

          where r u located?



           



           



          #1045 canadiangirl

          canadiangirl
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,252 posts

            Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:09 AM


            we should get together some time and do some wedding stuff over drinks lol nothing else to do here lol

            Originally Posted by Shahlo 

            What won't be do for people we love, eh? My parents were a little bit disappointed when I told them (six years ago) that I was staying here :). They haven't been here yet, but after hearing about how tiny the place is and how unhappy I was with everything here they wanted it me out. They are still hopeful :). It's so great you are going back, I can only imagine how excited you are, only 2 months YAY!!! You've made it!

             

            We moved from east end to Kronau, I think it's south east of Regina.
             



             



             


            Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


            #1046 Shahlo

            Shahlo
            • Jr. Member
            • 253 posts

              Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:22 AM

              Definitely!!!! I would absolutely love, love to get together
               

              Originally Posted by canadiangirl 


              we should get together some time and do some wedding stuff over drinks lol nothing else to do here lol



               



               



              #1047 torilynnsmith

              torilynnsmith
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,748 posts

                Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:25 AM

                Aww you guys are making me wish I was in Regina to do wedding stuff together too!!! Have fun!!! BDW post so we feel included!!! lol



                #1048 canadiangirl

                canadiangirl
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,252 posts

                  Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:56 AM


                  id never leave you out lol, and regina is really great this time of year lmfao come visit!

                  Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

                  Aww you guys are making me wish I was in Regina to do wedding stuff together too!!! Have fun!!! BDW post so we feel included!!! lol



                   


                  Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


                  #1049 J and G 2012

                  J and G 2012
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 423 posts

                    Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

                    Just thought I'd let you ladies know that Zellers is having on Saturday ONLY beach Towels are 2 for 1.

                    I think I'm going to pick up some to put in my Bridal party's bags.



                    #1050 Chambers2011

                    Chambers2011
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 19 posts

                      Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

                      Hi Ladies!

                       

                      Thanks for all the tips so far! This site is fantastic!

                      Just wondering how everyone is planning on bringing their OOT Bag items to the destination?? I know luggage allowance has changed, so is anyone sending their items ahead of time??

                       

                      Thanks :)






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users