beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out this thread...DIY Supplies for Keycard / Tip Holders and Luggage Tags

Check out this website...www.westcoastlanyards.com

LOTS of supplies for DIY keycard / tip holders, luggage tags and straps :)

I was in dollarama last night. And since Canada Day is comming up they have all the Canada Stuff.

But what I thought was really cute and great for an OOT Bag, was little 'Canada' Battery powered Travel Clocks w/an alarm.

I know my Resort has NO clocks anywhere, so you're advised to bring one if you want to know the time/set an alarm etc. So I thought they'd be really neat to give in my OOT Bags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virg View Post
I also have a spanish for dummies book.
I found it online at single phrases, but I put it into a Microsoft Word format, so that I could remove their logos, cover page, and I added our own sayings, and our monogram.
If you want a copy PM and I will gladly send it to you. It is a print yourself booklet :)
I can't figure out how to private message you! lol, but I would love to have a copy of you DIY phrase book! Please send it to me at wesandannie@gmail.com.
Thanks so much!!

I was checking out Avon.ca and they have aloe vera gel 150 ml for $1.89, regular $3.99. They also have Sun Lip Balm (SPF 15)for $0.79 regular $1.99. Also if you put THANKYOUCA in the coupon code area, I think you can get free shipping. Anyone can shop online with avon, you don't have to know/or be an avon rep. Happy OOT bag hunting!!!!