Jump to content
beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Recommended Posts

No idea.  I live close to the border so I just ship to one of those mailbox services in Niagara Falls, NY.  Free shipping and I just pay a flat rate of $5.95 when I pick it up.  I ship most things this way because it is so much cheaper.

 

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby View Post

Isn't minimum biz expensive to ship?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by surprise_its_taken View Post

 

meldal101010 , where'd you get the travel mug from??  And what's in the wedding survivial kit?  (Sorry if you posted those on a previous page, I haven't looked back yet)

 

 

I got my mugs from Discount Mugs. If your interested in purchasing from them let me know & i'll send you some promos from them. I recieve them every other day :)

 

I put Pepto-Bismol, EmergenC (for hangover) Advil & Breath Assure tablets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks I will check Costco.  Otherwise, I was able to find 8-pills in a bottle at Jean Coutu for 1.79 so may use those.
 

Originally Posted by meldal101010 View Post



I think I remember someone writing a post awhile back that you could get single packs of Advil at Costco.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by meldal101010 View Post





I think I remember someone writing a post awhile back that you could get single packs of Advil at Costco. I couldn't find them si i just threw 4 loose Advil in my Wedding Survival medicine bag & attached directions for all the medication to the outside...i'll attach a pic so you can see what i mean...I would have liked to have found the single packs, but when it comes down to it, if someone needs an advil, they will use it. The package is securely closed & stapled...

 

IMG_9334.JPG


OMG!  This is sooo cute!  What  a great idea :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom just bought for our OOT bags and for the reception a 28 pack of battery operated tealights (WITH and extra set of batteries for EACH light) for ony $15 at Costco, in the Christmas section.

 

Its great for us since we are going on a cruise and can't give real candles! bunny_4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


EXCELLENT!  Thank you for this!  I have been looking at LED tealights online and they are so expensive.  Costco here I come!
 

Originally Posted by dmkn77 View Post

My mom just bought for our OOT bags and for the reception a 28 pack of battery operated tealights (WITH and extra set of batteries for EACH light) for ony $15 at Costco, in the Christmas section.

 

Its great for us since we are going on a cruise and can't give real candles! bunny_4.gif



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case anyone is looking for Pashminas for their OOT bags, the Ardenes outlet stores has them for 5 for $10. Regular price $14.95 each! Lots of diff colours, but Black is the best in my opinion :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I scoured the pharmacy section of the Costco here in Calgary for good OOT bag finds, but never found anything good, including trial advil packs. Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks for the info. What are your colours? Did you choose all black or are you giving random colours? How do you decide?
 

Originally Posted by mimi73 View Post

In case anyone is looking for Pashminas for their OOT bags, the Ardenes outlet stores has them for 5 for $10. Regular price $14.95 each! Lots of diff colours, but Black is the best in my opinion :)



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×