Jump to content
beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CND_Redhead View Post
That would be awesome, I love that necklace it is very pretty.
Your BM's are very lucky!
Thank you for checking that for me...
Cheers,

It wasnt Nadine - sorry - I cannot for the life of me remember who I got them from, but I will look to see if I have any info with the necklaces and get back to you.

Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybell1 View Post
It wasnt Nadine - sorry - I cannot for the life of me remember who I got them from, but I will look to see if I have any info with the necklaces and get back to you.

Sorry!
Not a problem, I appreciate you even checking into it for me.
From your various posts you seem very organized and know exactly what you want.
I thought I was an organized person and knew what I want but as soon as I started the planning process that all changed!
Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess View Post
Anyone see that it is the $1 flipflop sale at Old Navy in the US? Anyone know if it is here this weekend as well?
I really don't know. I've been waiting for that sale too! There's nothing on their website about it...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by CND_Redhead View Post
Not a problem, I appreciate you even checking into it for me.
From your various posts you seem very organized and know exactly what you want.
I thought I was an organized person and knew what I want but as soon as I started the planning process that all changed!
Cheers,
Haha! On the outside I seem organized, but really Im right in there with everyone else. Lol. I flip flop atleast once a month on my resort choice and although I have a lot of my DIY's done already it seems a little neurotic to me....lol BUt I think I like how you said IM organized....sounds better then neurotic...lol
Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess View Post
Anyone see that it is the $1 flipflop sale at Old Navy in the US? Anyone know if it is here this weekend as well?
Yep, supposed to be this Saturday only. Stores open at 7am and the limit is 5 per person. You may need to bring an army of friends and family depending on how many you are needing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×