beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn963 View Post

same here! I bought the double wall clear tumblers at Dollarama for $2 each....Dollar Tree has the same ones but the straw is a different quality i think :S....and I got super sticky waterproof adhesive lables from a print shop downtown Toronto.....I was quoted $50 for 50 of them I believe...and somehow ended up with more than 50...so score! they stick pretty good too..just haven't tried them out with water..yet.

You girls rock, I found the Dollarama tumblers this week because of your suggestions.  I'm thinking of printing the week's schedule on some fancy paper in our colours to put in the cups (our take on a message in a bottle) and buy some waterproof labels to print the guest names/nicknames on them so they don't get mixed up at the bar.  0/48 cups done so far... (I'm slacking a bit)

If you're in Toronto, I came across a great bead outlet for your beading needs.  I came here for my DIY Barefoot Sandals for OOT bags.  I didn't know it was possible, but I spent over an hour buying beads of all things!  lol

http://www.johnbeadoutlet.com/

John Bead Outlet
20 Bertrand Avenue,
Toronto, ON, Canada,
M1L 2P4.
Phone Number: (416) 757-9554
email: info@JohnBeadOutlet.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8chow View Post

If you're in Toronto, I came across a great bead outlet for your beading needs.  I came here for my DIY Barefoot Sandals for OOT bags.  I didn't know it was possible, but I spent over an hour buying beads of all things!  lol

http://www.johnbeadoutlet.com/

John Bead Outlet
20 Bertrand Avenue,
Toronto, ON, Canada,
M1L 2P4.
Phone Number: (416) 757-9554
email: info@JohnBeadOutlet.com

Thanks for posting this m8chow! I found luggage tags at the Dollar Tree right near the bead store at Warden and Eglinton for $1.25 each if you are interested.

I've had some luck at dollarama and dollar tree, but I am really finding it difficult to find individual packs of things for my OOTS - Advil, pepto etc.

Anyone had any lucky??

I ordered my tylenol from ebay...then for the imodium I just purchased boxes of it and put them in those little paper sleeves with directions (you can find the template by searching "immodium labels"). They turned out really cute and a lot cheaper than buying individual packets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellie818 View Post

Thanks for posting this m8chow! I found luggage tags at the Dollar Tree right near the bead store at Warden and Eglinton for $1.25 each if you are interested.

Mellie - Omg I'm still looking for those.  Do you have a pic of your luggage tags? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreal30 View Post

I ordered my tylenol from ebay...then for the imodium I just purchased boxes of it and put them in those little paper sleeves with directions (you can find the template by searching "immodium labels"). They turned out really cute and a lot cheaper than buying individual packets.

Hi Loreal,

did you find the labels on this site?? I couldn't seem to find any. Such a great idea, as shipping etc. to get the individual packets in Canada is CRAZY expensive!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics