Jump to content
beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenninjamaica View Post
Just curious, where can you buy these pill packages for Advil & Immodium?
I'd purchased the packages from Northern Safety out of the US in a group order with a couple other girls. The duty charges were a little high in my opinion but we had a few of us to split it so I think the price still worked out okay. Northern Safety If you have someone in the US you could ship to first then it might be even better. I hadn't been able to find a vendor for these located in Canada though either.

Another option depending on how many guests you have is just to buy a large sized bottle of the items you want, leave them sealed just to cover your butt in customs, and then separate them into little pre-labelled ziplocks once you get down there (kind of a last minute pain but it might be a lot cheaper!!). If we didn't need so many for our guests, this is likely the option I would have chosen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009 View Post
Hi Ladies,

I just ordered my real touch bouquets and bouts from an Ontario seller. So far she's been great to deal with and has very reasonable prices. $9 for bouts, $59 for bridesmaid bouquets and $15 for corsages.

website is Treasured Moments Flowers & Gifts - Home

I should be getting pictures while they are getting made so I'll share as soon as I get them.

Also, I found a Canadian retailer that sells badge holders with a ziploc seal for 0.43 cents each! They only sell a minimum of 100 and I only need 50. Does anyone want to split an order? (ID Card Printers, Plastic ID Cards, PVC Printer Supplies & Identification Accessories Canada)

Thanks,
Heather
Thanks! I'll look into her. It just worries me a little to order without seeing a sample. I am sure all 'real touch' are not created equal...the sample I got from the ebay seller was really 'foam' feeling. I didn't like it at all. Does anyone know what real touch flowers are supposed to feel like? ...Maybe they are supposed to feel like foam??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009 View Post
Hi Ladies,

I just ordered my real touch bouquets and bouts from an Ontario seller. So far she's been great to deal with and has very reasonable prices. $9 for bouts, $59 for bridesmaid bouquets and $15 for corsages.

website is Treasured Moments Flowers & Gifts - Home

I should be getting pictures while they are getting made so I'll share as soon as I get them.

Also, I found a Canadian retailer that sells badge holders with a ziploc seal for 0.43 cents each! They only sell a minimum of 100 and I only need 50. Does anyone want to split an order? (ID Card Printers, Plastic ID Cards, PVC Printer Supplies & Identification Accessories Canada)

Thanks,
Heather
Hi Heather,

I need only 16 of them. Can I go in on them as well?? Im usre you will be able to sell the rest on the forum with no problems whatsoever. Everyone is always looking for them.
Let me know. Can you PM me if your interested?
Thks!
Jenn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobelle View Post
Just wondering if any of you got a real touch boquet from a Canadian vendorhuh.gif



(also, police got a tip and located my friend's daughter, she is home safe & sound! :) )
I am using a flower company called enchanting memories. They have a website and are located in Hamilton, Ont. They have great pricing and thus far are very easy to work with.. I just phoned and sent them pics of what I like, colours, etc. I actually got their name from another BDW member.

Glad to hear about your friend's daughter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
I am using a flower company called enchanting memories. They have a website and are located in Hamilton, Ont. They have great pricing and thus far are very easy to work with.. I just phoned and sent them pics of what I like, colours, etc. I actually got their name from another BDW member.

Glad to hear about your friend's daughter.
Sorry I forgot to add prices... $7/bouts, $10/corsages and around $80 for my bouquet I think... wasn't more than that, just can't remember now.. Also, I didn't order BM bouquets as I bought them from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009 View Post
Hi Ladies,

I just ordered my real touch bouquets and bouts from an Ontario seller. So far she's been great to deal with and has very reasonable prices. $9 for bouts, $59 for bridesmaid bouquets and $15 for corsages.

website is Treasured Moments Flowers & Gifts - Home

I should be getting pictures while they are getting made so I'll share as soon as I get them.

Also, I found a Canadian retailer that sells badge holders with a ziploc seal for 0.43 cents each! They only sell a minimum of 100 and I only need 50. Does anyone want to split an order? (ID Card Printers, Plastic ID Cards, PVC Printer Supplies & Identification Accessories Canada)

Thanks,
Heather
I would be interested in the ID badge holders also, though I would only 12. Let me know and we can work something out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobelle View Post
Thanks! I'll look into her. It just worries me a little to order without seeing a sample. I am sure all 'real touch' are not created equal...the sample I got from the ebay seller was really 'foam' feeling. I didn't like it at all. Does anyone know what real touch flowers are supposed to feel like? ...Maybe they are supposed to feel like foam??
I actually had Jenn from Treasured Moments send me a sample because i wasn't sure. She sent me a white calla lilly and everyone who saw it thought it was real. It felt rubbery and could be crushed and just popped back into place. The only thing I wasn't thrilled about was the stem - it was really plastic looking but then I figured you add in filler and wrap it in ribbon and no one see's it anyways...

Hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
Sorry I forgot to add prices... $7/bouts, $10/corsages and around $80 for my bouquet I think... wasn't more than that, just can't remember now.. Also, I didn't order BM bouquets as I bought them from here.
Thanks for that...I have actually been in touch with her. Have you gotten your boquet yet? Or know someone who has?

I am just nervous to order the boquet without seeing it in person. The 'real touch' flower I ordered on ebay looked really nice in the photo, but apparently wasn't as nice as real 'real touch' flowers. There was no question that it was fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent used them, but i have read quite a few reviews of brides that are very happy with Enchanted Memories. If you search them on the forum there is probably a few posts. Also the Facebook group has a few comments as well. I think shes definitely a great choice!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobelle View Post
Thanks for that...I have actually been in touch with her. Have you gotten your boquet yet? Or know someone who has?

 

I am just nervous to order the boquet without seeing it in person. The 'real touch' flower I ordered on ebay looked really nice in the photo, but apparently wasn't as nice as real 'real touch' flowers. There was no question that it was fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virg View Post
I also have a spanish for dummies book.
I found it online at single phrases, but I put it into a Microsoft Word format, so that I could remove their logos, cover page, and I added our own sayings, and our monogram.
If you want a copy PM and I will gladly send it to you. It is a print yourself booklet :)
I would love a copy of you book if you still hav it!! My email is ashmahan@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×