CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

I

What shop in Etsy has the waterproof labels? I might go the tumbler route instead of stadium cups if its cheaper, although stadium cups probably take up less luggage space!
I got mine from Davetdesigns as well, I LOVE them! I could not find anything cheaper or better then these...they are too cute! I got 2 different designs (colors) 60 stickers total for $44 and the 60 tumblers (from Dollar Tree for 1.25 each) and so I paid like $2 for each tumbler! Best decision I made for the OOT bags truthfully.

Ladies,

I was at Michael's today, they're running a 25% off wedding decor sale, and I had a 30% off coupon from the local flyer, so I got this cake topper, regularly $49.99, on SALE for $34.99, then 25% off, THEN 30% coupon.  I got it for only $19.00!  In case anyone is still looking....

What shop in Etsy has the waterproof labels? I might go the tumbler route instead of stadium cups if its cheaper, although stadium cups probably take up less luggage space!
Also about the space I got the Dollar tree to give me a whole brand new case bpthat wasn't even open so each cup was stacked with protectant wrap so I just took each Cup out , applied the sticker and then put the wrap back in and restacked them ...no prigs for packing that I can see so far ;) but I can tell you how it goes in 7weeks lol

Originally Posted by Sadie Mack View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDoyle View Post

Julie I got the same tunblers from Dollar Tree and ordered the waterproof lables from Etsy that say "to have and to hold, to keep your drink cold" ...I got fuschia and orange for the ladies and the blue and lime green for the guys ...I LOVE THEM

We ordered our stadium cups from discountmug.com, only downfall is min. order of 100, but I think it was around $150 for them...

Ladies, I was at Michael's today, they're running a 25% off wedding decor sale, and I had a 30% off coupon from the local flyer, so I got this cake topper, regularly $49.99, on SALE for $34.99, then 25% off, THEN 30% coupon.  I got it for only $19.00!  In case anyone is still looking.... LL [/quote Oh I love!!! I'm going tomorrow -- Thank You!!!

I ordered 38 tubes of Aloe (I figured one per person). The box was pretty heavy!! And the tubes are bigger than I was expecting (I thought 150 ml would have been smaller, but I'm horrible at judging these things). Now I'm really worried about bringing all 38 down in a suitcase because of the weight! lol Lol, that's what I'm worried about too! But I think I'm going to do just 1 per couple...so maybe 20 of them.

Definitely check out dollarama. I got my cups for $1.25 and 36 stickers were $35...so for about $60 I got 25 personalized tumblers. Awesome :)
Julie what size did you get for stickers? I went with 2.5" but wish I had gone the 3" instead ...so nite to any brides who may order he 2.5 " sticker is good still, but 3" fills the cup a little better I think....

I'm so glad i found this thread!! Originally, I was thinking of ordering the tumblers from VistaPrint...but $50 would've cost me close to $300!  Doing what you ladies are doing would cost me less than $100.  And those labels off of Etsy are soooo much cuter! Thank you!   [/quote Davetdesigns is vet good to deal with too, great vendor. And ya they are super cute...I went with the 2.5" sticker but I would recommend one size up if I was to do them again... ;)

I ordered 38 tubes of Aloe (I figured one per person). The box was pretty heavy!! And the tubes are bigger than I was expecting (I thought 150 ml would have been smaller, but I'm horrible at judging these things). Now I'm really worried about bringing all 38 down in a suitcase because of the weight! lol Lol, that's what I'm worried about too! But I think I'm going to do just 1 per couple...so maybe 20 of them.
Good call! If I had known they were so big I would have done one per bag. I may have to sell the extras.