beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

GREAT site!! Thanks for the resource :)
I assume they ship to Canada then as well?

Originally Posted by taegan View Post

YES!! I ordered mine from www.ingreetings.com and they are perfect. Plain, perfect size and priced great. I ordered 30 of the 13x13 natural canvs tote bags...they cost 0.85 a bag and I paid 18.50 in shipping. All together I paid 44.00 and they took about 2 and a half weeks to get it!

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't seem to find it in the 200+ pages of this fab thread....so I will ask again, if anyone has found a Canadian option for single pepto bismol/tums/advil packets?

Originally Posted by katman View Post

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't seem to find it in the 200+ pages of this fab thread....so I will ask again, if anyone has found a Canadian option for single pepto bismol/tums/advil packets?

I am not sure what the shipping is like from this website, but they sell all kinds of travel size items. I plan on ordering closer to our wedding. The great part is you can order exactly what you need.

http://www.minimus.biz/Cart.aspx

In regards to the talk about kids stuff. I agree with all the suggestions! Especially the squishy water balls. I think it is best to keep things simple with things like frisbees, small beach toys/ bath toys, etc

I know I priced out minimis at one point, I can't remember if it was shipping or duty that I was worried about. I went on ebay and bought individually wrapped tylenols and Emergen-C's.. both very good prices and cheap shipping. I wanted Pepto but I couldnt find a seller that would ship  to Canada, so maybe it's some sort of medicine import issue... not sure. 

Emergen-C seller: evitamin store 

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Alacer-Corp-Emergen-C-1000-mg-Vitamin-C-Super-Orange-30-x-0-3-oz-Packets-/270930338218?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f14b4e1aa#ht_2541wt_908

Tylenol Seller: premiumdealshop

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Tylenol-Extra-Strength-500-mg-2x-50-Packets-100-Pills-Box-Acetaminophen-Pain-Pil-/160797919508?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25704d8914#ht_517wt_1166

For the advil packets/tylenol packets i just perfer the travel tubes you can buy from dollarama fro $2. each tube has 10 pills so i think its a pretty good deal. I havent found emergen-c. thinking maybe getting the gatorade packs but no idea how much those are yet.

I bought my EmergenC at winners. I think it was $16 for a box of 30. London Drugs has it too. In their pharmacy section.

For the advil packets/tylenol packets i just perfer the travel tubes you can buy from dollarama fro $2. each tube has 10 pills so i think its a pretty good deal. I havent found emergen-c. thinking maybe getting the gatorade packs but no idea how much those are yet.

You can order pepto from amazon and it was reasonably priced. 

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

I know I priced out minimis at one point, I can't remember if it was shipping or duty that I was worried about. I went on ebay and bought individually wrapped tylenols and Emergen-C's.. both very good prices and cheap shipping. I wanted Pepto but I couldnt find a seller that would ship  to Canada, so maybe it's some sort of medicine import issue... not sure. 

Emergen-C seller: evitamin store 

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Alacer-Corp-Emergen-C-1000-mg-Vitamin-C-Super-Orange-30-x-0-3-oz-Packets-/270930338218?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f14b4e1aa#ht_2541wt_908

Tylenol Seller: premiumdealshop

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Tylenol-Extra-Strength-500-mg-2x-50-Packets-100-Pills-Box-Acetaminophen-Pain-Pil-/160797919508?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25704d8914#ht_517wt_1166