Jump to content
beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Recommended Posts

So I have been hearing from brides that the resort we are going to runs out of towels and the brides are saying to bring your own and that it would be a great idea to put some in the oot bags. I have seen a couple post on beach towels sales but has anyone seen any recent sales? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering what the key card holders are actually named. I was looking online at Staple.ca and I can't seem to find them.confused.gif   Any help would be great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


They're called badge holders i think
But I actually returned mine back to Staples - because I was able to order them for MUCH cheaper online

www.specialistid.com
http://www.specialistid.com/ID_Badge_Holders_s/75.htm



i saved about $20 ordering from these guys (including shipping to Canada!)

 

Originally Posted by soogal View Post

I was wondering what the key card holders are actually named. I was looking online at Staple.ca and I can't seem to find them.confused.gif   Any help would be great



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw them at the bargain shop about a week ago... I think 2 for $7 maybe 2 for $6?!
 

Originally Posted by tamandrob View Post

So I have been hearing from brides that the resort we are going to runs out of towels and the brides are saying to bring your own and that it would be a great idea to put some in the oot bags. I have seen a couple post on beach towels sales but has anyone seen any recent sales? Thanks



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also look on eBay. You can find some really inexpensive badge holders there. Also, they are pretty cheap to ship since they are light and small. Good luck!

 

Originally Posted by soogal View Post

I was wondering what the key card holders are actually named. I was looking online at Staple.ca and I can't seem to find them.confused.gif   Any help would be great



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you interested in making the key card holders, I found the coil key chains in Wal Mart super center tonight! They were only $1.98 for 6 (2 pink, 2 blue, 1 green and 1 brown in each package). I thought this was a super deal since there is no shipping or anything. They were in the stationary section where they have the labels and badge holders.

 

Also, the P&G brandsaver coupons came in the paper last week and there are several for $1 off febreze products ($2 off 2 products, $3 off 3 and $4 off 4 if I recall correctly). The super center also had the travel febreze up by the checkouts for $2.49....so just $1.49 after coupons. If you can get the coupons from friends/family they would make good little stuffers. I am putting in an extra bag of goodies for my bridesmaids so was going to include it for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh...I also found the OFF bug repellent towellettes at Rexall for $7.99 for a package of 12 and at Shoppers I think they were $8.99 for the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks I will have to check it out, I was thinking of going to the states this weekend to check there too!

 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

I saw them at the bargain shop about a week ago... I think 2 for $7 maybe 2 for $6?!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


GREAT! I haven't been able to find these anywhere!!!!

Originally Posted by Camy47 View Post

Oh...I also found the OFF bug repellent towellettes at Rexall for $7.99 for a package of 12 and at Shoppers I think they were $8.99 for the same thing.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×